QUOTE(KramitDaToad @ Friday, October 12th, 2007, 10:32 AM) post_snapback.gif(x) Lame question addressed to Daniel(x) OP claiming to run impossibly good(x) I can't beat bad players(x) Pottery(x) Matt Dillon(x) All in with Aces first hand of a tourney?(x) A lemur(X) Heads up for rollz(_) A hi from chrozzo(x) A Wonderful visit from Clay Aiken(X) Boobies(X) Matt DamonAnyone know if Chrozzo is outta da hospital yet? We're so close!
i dont think i will place my coveted "hi" seal of approval on this thread(i mean, its like the five diamond award for hotels..but even better)
Like the thread above that had everything but the hi and because of it will always be incomplete.
Like the thread above that had everything but the hi and because of it will always be incomplete.
i dont use my his haphazardlyits has to really mean something...i cant just throw them around like they didnt mean anything were third world country factory workers
i dont think i will place my coveted "hi" seal of approval on this thread(i mean, its like the five diamond award for hotels..but even better)
This is an obvious (and weak) attempt to copy the hi thread. :club::D :D :D