Playing For A Living~

Am I the only one who thinks things arent adding up in this post?OP seems young, lives at home and in another thread is requesting a poster of DN for his wall.The amount of money he made isnt important, whats important is he claimed to make it playing 20/40. a pretty high stake even for live play.Now, following the golden rule of a winning LHE player, u try and make 1 Big Bet an hour. That is a standard 40.00 an hour.anyone under the age of 25 should be happy making 20 an hour. So for our OP, that would be 1 small bet an hour. if you have a bankroll large enough to play 20/40 at a young age of say early 20's and living at home, not paying bills, not paying for food etc.. 20-40 an hour, give or take a few swings, lets say you average 0.50BB's per hour, or close to 1BB/100hands You should not be eager to jump limits, since you're clearly making more money than any of your friends, and close to a standard starting salary.while i'm currently playing 1/2NL as my only income, making 150 a session is perfectly fine. I pay rent/food, car, insurance, travel, go out, and purchase name brand shiit with 150 a day 5 days a week. Take a few chances with disposable income, maybe instead of taking shots at 50/100 you try playing a few big buy in sng's from time to time, or a big buy in MTT, etc...you have a long long way to go to understanding the importance of playing poker for a living. Its not the instant millions you can fluke out on like chris moneymaker. its making your own hours, and living by your own rules that sets it aside from any other desk job.and thats why I chose to try.good luck, god speedray and jaime like to rub dinkies.end thread/
lol tp/mmaments