I have had a great run in Omaha hi the last few weeks but lately I can't seem to get and cards and when I do I am out flopped. Any advice would be appreciated to help get back to my A game

I have had a great run in Omaha hi the last few weeks but lately I can't seem to get and cards and when I do I am out flopped. Any advice would be appreciated to help get back to my A game
take this post down the street and post in the Omaha forum.
The key to PLO is that you have to use two cards from your own hand and three on the board to make your best five card hand.I hope this helps.
Yes I realize that I guess I just need to slow my playing down. Thanks
Yes I realize that I guess I just need to slow my playing down. Thanks
You do realise you're posting in a forum called "No Limit Texas Hold'em Cash Games" when there is a forum called "Omaha Poker" just a couple below this one right?If you have an Omaha question, the Omaha forum would be best.BTW, it's difficult to give generic advice other than "draw to the nuts". If you have a hand where you aren't drawing to the nuts, fold. If you are, call. If you HAVE the nuts, then pot it.
You do realise you're posting in a forum called "No Limit Texas Hold'em Cash Games" when there is a forum called "Omaha Poker" just a couple below this one right?If you have an Omaha question, the Omaha forum would be best.
Thanks this is my 1st post so I am new here and learning. Thanks for the tip and will remember for future refrences
OMAHA IS EZZZZZZz
FYPSeriously. Here's the process you should go though.1. Did you get all 4 cards? If you don't have 3 or 4 of a kind, you can proceed to step 2.2. Did you flop the nuts or a good draw to the nuts? If no, fold to any bet. If yes, call/bet/raise and proceed to step 3.3. Did you turn the nuts or more outs? If no, consult pot odds calculator. If yes, call/bet/raise and proceed to step 4.4. It's the river. Do you have the nuts? If yes, proceed to step 5. If no, proceed to step 6.5. Raise.6. Fold you donk, he's got the nuts!Like I said, Omaha is simple :club: