Bill Simmons Nba Preview Up

He's always good on hoops"You're not going to believe this, but Vince Carter signed a mammoth contract extension last summer, looked sluggish and disinterested during the first few games, then suffered an ankle injury and looks like he's headed to the injured list. Who could have seen that coming? Oh, wait, everyone who follows the league. I forgot""Reason No. 12,365 why I love the NBA: A Detroit News article this week described the high basketball IQ of an NBA player who can run every play in his team's playbook from all five positions. That player? Rasheed Wallace. This floored me for some reason. Does this mean we could be headed for head coach Rasheed Wallace some day? What's the record for most ejections of a coach in a single season?"

Every player in the world would want to play under Rasheed Wallace.
Dude, I don't know. He's pretty damn intense. The biggest flaw in his game was *always* caring too much at all times, he's not the guy I would want to hear it from when I just missed an open lay-up right before a time-out.
Dude, I don't know. He's pretty damn intense. The biggest flaw in his game was *always* caring too much at all times, he's not the guy I would want to hear it from when I just missed an open lay-up right before a time-out.
Come on... you could call him coach patchhead.