thoughts on this one, ive been playing quite a bit more 0/8 lately and would like to improve my gamemaybe a lil brag too, but am going to post more hands so thats not my motiveTable 'Una II' 6-max Seat #6 is the buttonSeat 1: stevef210 ($25 in chips) Seat 2: AkuAku ($43.25 in chips) Seat 3: bajaguy1 ($43.75 in chips) Seat 4: biggswolll ($31 in chips) Seat 6: erniebell8 ($32 in chips) stevef210: posts small blind $0.50AkuAku: posts big blind $1*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to biggswolll [2h 2s 5h 3d]bajaguy1: calls $1biggswolll: calls $1erniebell8: folds stevef210: calls $0.50AkuAku: checks *** FLOP *** [2d Tc Kd]stevef210: checks AkuAku: checks bajaguy1: bets $1biggswolll: calls $1stevef210: calls $1AkuAku: folds *** TURN *** [2d Tc Kd] [Ad]stevef210: bets $2bajaguy1: calls $2biggswolll: calls $2*** RIVER *** [2d Tc Kd Ad] [2c]stevef210: bets $2bajaguy1: raises $2 to $4biggswolll: raises $2 to $6stevef210: folds bajaguy1: raises $2 to $8Betting is cappedbiggswolll: calls $2*** SHOW DOWN ***

i would probably raise the flop here to get low draws to go away since you don't have the nut backdoor draw. you also want to charge straight draws to broadway here. as played, i would def raise the turn with a set and low draw, call a three bet, and then obv cap the river.

that def makes sense, having played with this guy for a couple hours i thought i might be in bad shape on the flop, which was why i just called, and definately i played the turn bad with set and low draw, i didnt like the set though and diamonds got there, but thanks for the input, been an up and down day so far, multi tabling for me is like splitting a pot in holdem, i get ahead on 1 and lose on the other, spinnin my wheels here

just fyi if you were the villain here i'd say you played it fine and got horribly sucked out on/coolered.the thing about raising the turn is that you can take charge of the hand against another set and could get him to fold a better hand on the river if you don't improve, and it's only a slightly -ev semibluff against a str8, flush, or bigger set because you have the low draw as well.

just fyi if you were the villain here i'd say you played it fine and got horribly sucked out on/coolered.
I'm trying to figure out which villan and what hand you figure? Straight - not likely. Nut flush on a paired board? Aces full - no raise preflop. Set of Kings perhaps?
I'm trying to figure out which villan and what hand you figure? Straight - not likely. Nut flush on a paired board? Aces full - no raise preflop. Set of Kings perhaps?
i mean the kings guy. all sorts of hands could have gotten there on that turn. i don't really care which one he thinks :club:.
i mean the kings guy. all sorts of hands could have gotten there on that turn. i don't really care which one he thinks :club:.
Good. I just wanted to make sure I was reading the action right.