Exclusive Fcp Freerolls And Promotions At Pokerstars

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But why I can`t see this tournament in pokerstars Private section?
The tournaments are there. You probably have a tourney filter that isn't showing them since they are listed as announced and not registering yet.
Do you have show registering/upcoming only clicked?It's been a while since I had my tourney filter set like that (outside of the occasional misclick), but it could be the problem.
Do you have show registering/upcoming only clicked?It's been a while since I had my tourney filter set like that (outside of the occasional misclick), but it could be the problem.
The opposite actually, if you have Show registering/upcoming only checked you won't see the tournaments yet.

is there anyway to open registration up earlier so i can register before i leave for pool and make it back in time to play...i will probably miss first level. Just like at 6pm instead of 7??Please Bob??? Please

is there anyway to open registration up earlier so i can register before i leave for pool and make it back in time to play...i will probably miss first level. Just like at 6pm instead of 7??Please Bob??? Please
The password for the freerolls is only going to be released about one hour before the start times. The reason for this is to keep it from being distributed in places other than FCP as much as possible.
can you pm me with it, i will keep it secret i promise. I just really want to play but because i'm out of the house between 6-9 i won't be able to....
The problem with that is registration for the tournament only begins 2 hours before the start time.
Full Contact Poker is pleased to announce exclusive FCP Freerolls and Promotions at PokerStars!Any challenge that involves a tournament will be listed under the Private Tournament Tab and will be password protected. The password for the tournament will be posted on the FCP Forum approx. 60 minutes prior to the start time. Anyone know exactly where in the forum the password will be? Here maybe?Never mind...I just read the first post. :club:
The tournaments are there. You probably have a tourney filter that isn't showing them since they are listed as announced and not registering yet.
+1Uncheck your filters and go to Tourney/PrivateID=67008990Date=Nov 14 21:00Name= FCP - Ain't Life Grand? - Freeroll #1

Bob i have a problem ........I played in the free roll tonight but will be away on the 19th is ther any way i can get my entry ticket to go in the next tourny????I hope so if not i just played for bragging rights...........

Bob i have a problem ........I played in the free roll tonight but will be away on the 19th is ther any way i can get my entry ticket to go in the next tourny????I hope so if not i just played for bragging rights...........
You have 84 posts. At least 34 of them have been asking this same freaking question.
Hey Yoda, don't forget the $500 worth of entries being given away in the freerolls which makes the grand :D
Hmmm...all right i'll give you that haha. It's generous either way :club:
According to my contacts at Poker Stars you should be able to unregister and get T$ that you can use in other tournaments.