Kqs Monster Draw Facing An Allinn

Hand #47288662-5208 at Gilmour (No Limit Hold'em)Started at 25/Oct/07 19:15:45 Bomsy is at seat 0 with $11.10. Kant_Bluff is at seat 1 with $23.33. prideofatx is at seat 2 with $33.95. Herine is at seat 3 with $9.85. Rev_Bayes is at seat 4 with $22.03. HbBoni is at seat 5 with $17.04. The button is at seat 4. HbBoni posts the small blind of $.05. Bomsy posts the big blind of $.10. Bomsy: -- -- Kant_Bluff: -- -- prideofatx: Kd Qd Herine: -- -- Rev_Bayes: -- -- HbBoni: -- --Pre-flop: Kant_Bluff folds. prideofatx raises to $.35. Herine folds. Rev_Bayes folds. HbBoni calls. Bomsy folds. Flop (board: Td Jd Qh): HbBoni checks. prideofatx bets $.50. HbBoni raises to $1. prideofatx re-raises to $5.50. HbBoni goes all-in for $16.69 i just wanted some criticism and to know how others play these hands. Villain was a pretty standard tag player.

prideofatx: Kd Qd Flop (board: Td Jd Qh):
Call, call, call, call, call, call, call, call, call, call, call, call, call, call, call, call, call, call, call, call, call, call, call, call, call, call, call, call, call, call, call, call, call, call, call, call, call, call, call, call, call, call, call, call, call, call, call, call, call, call, call, call, call, call, call, call, call, call, call, call, call, call, call, call, call.And then call. Please.

You have an up and down straight flush draw on the flop and you're asking what to do? Even if you don't hit it, you play to win. I wouldn't have thought twice about calling. Hell, I wouldn't have thought the first time. I think I would've subconsciously shoved behind him.

Yah i know its an instacall. What i really want to know is do yall let a card peel off etc..
Never, you lose hella value if you wait for a turn card. You basically go from a 60-40 or 70-30 favorite against most non-AK hands here, to about 35-65. If you're beat, well, whatever, you've got a billion outs. Just stick it in there and hope you roll off a royal.