the krabbler is awesome

Haha...you sucker BigDMcGee....I am doing the Anti-Krabbler dance. It looks very similar to taking down a pot.I encourage all to play the Krabbler, as well asthe sikthe hammerthe Krabbler's assand all those other crappy hands.Good poker players are making money off this crap. Please continue!punch, punch

Haha...you sucker BigDMcGee....I am doing the Anti-Krabbler dance.  It looks very similar to taking down a pot.I encourage all to play the Krabbler, as well asthe sikthe hammerthe Krabbler's assand all those other crappy hands.Good poker players are making money off this crap.  Please continue!punch, punch
I was very supecious of your post, since you're a known Krablar hater, but my love of the Krablar got the better of me.. Good players may make money from the bad play of others, but great players can make money off of bad hands ( and people's perception of their play) which is what the Krablar is really about, what other people think you play.. if you think I'm a crazy junk playin' Krablar playing fool, then foolishly give me action, I win... although I admit most Krablar posts and love are just about playing a bad hand poorly..
I love attention censored that feed themselves when no one else will.I love them so much that I even throw them my scraps.
Your attempt at a barb is doubly funny because it is both untrue and