His schedule says he's gonna be there, but not for the circuit events. For the WPT.January 12th Fly to Las VegasJanuary 19th Fly to Tunica (yippee! I always do well there)January 20th-23rd WPT Tunica

LOL @ Tunica food Balloon.(You know he hides in his hotel room closet there eating fried pork rinds, right?)here is/was DN's schedule from his blog, subject to change obv.October 25th Fly to TorontoOctober 26th-30th WPT Niagara FallsOctober 31st Fly to Las VegasNovember 7th Fly to FoxwoodsNovember 8th-12th WPT FoxwoodsNovember 13th Fly to Las VegasDecember 13th-18th WPT BellagioJanuary 3rd Fly to BahamasJanuary 4th-11th EPT PokerStarsJanuary 12th Fly to Las VegasJanuary 19th Fly to Tunica (yippee! I always do well there)January 20th-23rd WPT TunicaJanuary 24th Fly to Las VegasJanuary 27th Fly to GermanyJanuary 29th-Feb 2nd EPT GermanyFebruary 3rd Fly to Las VegasFebruary 17th Fly to CopenhagenFebruary 19th-23rd EPT CopenhagenFebruary 24th Fly to Las VegasFebruary 24th Fly to Los AngelesFebruary 24th-28th WPT CommerceMarch 1-3 WPT Celebrity EventMarch 4th Fly to Las VegasMarch 9th Fly to San JoseMarch 10th-14th WPT Shooting StarsMarch 15th Fly to Las VegasMarch 30th Fly to tba tournament in EuropeApril 6th Fly to Monte CarloApril 10th-17th EPT Championship April 18th Fly to Las VegasApril 19th-25th WPT ChampionshipMan.....I get jet lag just looking at that schedule.