I Was A 91% Fav On The Turn!

Worst...beat...ever...PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t50 (7 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)BB (t1780)UTG (t1100)MP1 (t1160)Hero (t1360)CO (t3715)Button (t2255)SB (t2130)Preflop: Hero is MP2 with Qheart.gif, Aspade.gif. 2 folds, Hero raises to t150, CO calls t150, 3 folds.Flop: (t375) Jspade.gif, Kclub.gif, 8spade.gif(2 players)Hero bets t200, CO raises to t400, Hero calls t200.Turn: (t1175) Theart.gif(2 players)Hero bets t300, CO raises to t600, Hero raises to t810, CO calls t210.River: (t2795) Kspade.gif(2 players)Final Pot: t2795Results:Hero has Qh As (straight, ace high). CO has Td Kh (full house, kings full of tens). Outcome: CO wins t2795.

Worst....Thread....Everand if that is the worst beat you ever take, you will prolly be a pretty happy man. Just wait till you get the 98%ers losing...them are fun.
mmmm, those just make you fell all warm and fuzzy inside.

Yeah I admit that sucked, but if thats the worst your taking, than be happy dude...Like the others have been saying wait till your 98% ones get cracked. Thats happened to me many different times, and I gotta tell ya, it gets better every time... I mean...really, I just... love it *forces smile*