Straight On Turn, Flushed On River - 1/2 Live

1/2 LiveBB is fairly new to the table. Seems semi-loose/passive. Haven't seen him do much besides call/fold. Has about 150.EP is somewhat loose and aggressive. He's shown a few bluffs and been rather active. Has about 400.Hero is playing tight and pretty much only shown down winners. Has everyone covered.Multi-way limped pot, Hero calls with 65s in position.Flop 842 - two hearts - Pot ~12.BB checks, EP bets 5, Hero calls, BB callsTurn non heart 3 - Pot ~35BB checks, EP checks, Hero bets 20, BB calls, EP calls.River Th - Pot ~95BB bets 30, EP pushesGuess it's not really a hand that you can analyze without being there because any chance to call here would be based on strong reads. I pretty much insta-folded, BB folded and claimed a flush, EP claimed two pair. I only question the play because the guy next to me claims he'd have made the call with the str8. Though I'm not a great reader of physical tells BB was giving off some weakness but I got nothing from EP.

I'd bet a bit more on the turn, at least pot. I find most small stakes loose players in lo-limit games will make a call there with an over pair, A8, or maybe (rarely) float with a stroinger Ace. What you really want is to force the flush draws out, or really make 'em overpay to hit the 9 outer. I think a lot of players see a pot-sized bet or bigger as an overbet bluff meant to induce a fold, especially on such a ragged board. That said I agree with gryphon on the river; I'm folding 80% top any bet greater than pot there.

In general when a loose passive leads out after the flush hits, he has it. Therefore I fold on the assumption that the BB has us beat and is going to call. Hmm, but stacks are you > EP > BB so you can win 250 from EP but lose 125 to BB. Maybe in this case you can call, depends on whether or not you think you beat the EP lag. Without knowing the results I probably still fold.Oh and I also think a bigger turn bet is a good idea; people love to chase draws, punish them.