Canadian Gothic 2007-08

Nice to hear he's back tonight (or soon).What's your prediction for his season?
I was hoping for 30-35 points this season but who knows how the hand injury will affect that.
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Canadian Gothic just completed a trade.The Gothic trades:Darcy Tucker-TORScott Walker-CARto PK Dealers for:James Shepperd-MINIgor Makarov-CHII also called up Kevin Klein. We are also expecting Zbynek Michalek back in the lineup on Thursday.

you were able to trade Tucker after the injury was announced??Looks like the Gothic are dumping already...PRONGER is next...

you were able to trade Tucker after the injury was announced??Looks like the Gothic are dumping already...PRONGER is next...
Walker and Tucker are both injured. Walker didn't make the Gothic lineup once. I acquired two quality prospects (look that up). The Mustangs suck just like the Leafs.

For some reason I thought you had Nigel Dawes on your team.I was gonna tell you he looked very goot in Pittsburgh.I don't see him on your roster/farm though, but I still thought I'd let you know...

For some reason I thought you had Nigel Dawes on your team.I was gonna tell you he looked very goot in Pittsburgh.I don't see him on your roster/farm though, but I still thought I'd let you know...
I traded him to one of the other expansion teams. I picked up Artem Anisimov in the draft to replace him.

Tonight is GUARANTEED LOSS NIGHT! The Canadian Gothic are guaranteeing a loss tonight vs the Ghosts of Elvis. If the Gothic do not lose GM Dale McCarthy promises all other AHL GMs a free pizza slice with the topping(s) of their choice.Here are tonights lineups:CANADIAN GOTHIC1. Sergei Brylin - NJ OT 2. Mike York - PHX 3. Kyle Calder - LOS (INJURED)4. <EMPTY> 5. <EMPTY> 6. <EMPTY> 7. Milan Jurcina - WSH 8. Henrik Tallinder - BUF 9. Ladislav Smid - EDM 10. Zbynek Michalek - PHX G. Dallas Stars GHOSTS OF ELVIS1. Jason Blake - TOR2. Mike Richards - PHI3. Shane Doan - PHX4. Dustin Brown - LOS5. Joe Thornton - SJ OT6. Alexander Radulov - NAS7. Dan Hamhuis - NAS8. Brad Stuart - LOS9. Hal Gill - TOR10. Noah Welch - FLAG. Los Angeles Kings

nice...I am in pretty good shape against teh Rats tonight..He has no goalies and I have New jersey...I hate when the Leafs play my goalies..oh well...

Tonight is GUARANTEED LOSS NIGHT! The Canadian Gothic are guaranteeing a loss tonight vs the Ghosts of Elvis. If the Gothic do not lose GM Dale McCarthy promises all other AHL GMs a free pizz slice with the topping(s) of their choice.Here are tonights lineups:CANADIAN GOTHIC1. Sergei Brylin - NJ OT 2. Mike York - PHX 3. Kyle Calder - LOS (INJURED)4. <EMPTY> 5. <EMPTY> 6. <EMPTY> 7. Milan Jurcina - WSH 8. Henrik Tallinder - BUF 9. Ladislav Smid - EDM 10. Zbynek Michalek - PHX G. Dallas Stars GHOSTS OF ELVIS1. Jason Blake - TOR2. Mike Richards - PHI3. Shane Doan - PHX4. Dustin Brown - LOS5. Joe Thornton - SJ OT6. Alexander Radulov - NAS7. Dan Hamhuis - NAS8. Brad Stuart - LOS9. Hal Gill - TOR10. Noah Welch - FLAG. Los Angeles Kings
I am getting hungry - perhaps I should revamp my lineup (if it helps you out - Noah Welch definitely wont play!)
1. Sergei Brylin - NJ OT A sign your team is going the wrong way?? When you are using discarded Swacker players as your OT players! OUCH....
I believe it's the first time Brylin was used.Your team is very solid, Dave. You should cruise to third.
1. Sergei Brylin - NJ OT A sign your team is going the wrong way?? When you are using discarded Swacker players as your OT players! OUCH....
lol.. on a night he has 3 forwards starting that burn is weaksauce.

****!I had an overtime win against the Cheap Thieves until the Coyotes scored a late PP goal.The Perry empty netter makes me feel a little better.

Canadian Gothic has given up on the season....Admitting his lame excuse of a team cant compete yet again...Posted from the AHL forumScott Walker and Darcy Tucker have been traded. I'm looking to deal Mike York, Tyler Arnason, Steve Eminger and Henrik Tallinder (plus anyone else).

Canadian Gothic has given up on the season....Admitting his lame excuse of a team cant compete yet again...Posted from the AHL forumScott Walker and Darcy Tucker have been traded. I'm looking to deal Mike York, Tyler Arnason, Steve Eminger and Henrik Tallinder (plus anyone else).
LOL. Walker - injuredTucker - injuredEminger - injuredYork - 1point in 10 gamesTallinder - 3 assists in 12 games.the only one of those guys with ANY value right now in arnason and he is mired on colorado's 3rd line. Trading these guys isnt an indication of trying to give up, its more a shedding of the driftwood. What did you offer for them? (serge)
you didnt see the (plus anyone else)he is done..Needs to trade Pronger and Brindamour now...
ANy player is always available for the right offer.You are a moron.