Wsope - Day 3 Starts At 2pm London Time

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huh?On a flop of {2-Diamonds}{5-Hearts}{7-Hearts}Tino Lechich bets 10,000. Gold announces raise, and first of all throws his matching 10,000 before throwing in a 20,000 raise.Lechich believes that Gold threw the 20,000 in first, hence minimum raising, Gold (and dealer and most of the table) believes he did not.Floor manager is called over and bit of a heated debate ensues, rulin in Golds favour. Lechich calls the 20,000.Turn is{A-Hearts}Lechich checks and Gold bets 20,000. Lechich mulls this over for a very long time. Gold looks very confident and turns round and gives me a wink.Lechich calls and Gold shows one card, a seemingly irrelevant {9-Diamonds}.This table could get heated.What happened in the rest of the hand?

What happened that hand? I tuned in just as he was raking in said huge pot
Never Mind the Bollocks, Here Comes Gus HansenOver at the featured TV table, Gus Hansen might have won the largest pot of the WSOPE main event. He doubled through chipleader Janne Lamsa in the first hand that Lamsa played since he was moved the the table.I caught the action on the flop of {J-Clubs}{9-Hearts}{7-Clubs} with about 50,000 in the pot. Gus Hansen fired out 50,000 and Janne Lamsa moved all in. Hansen called.Hansen: {J-Diamonds}{9-Diamonds}Lamsa: {9-Clubs}{6-Clubs}Hansen was ahead with two pair against Lamsa's flush draw (and second pair). The turn was the {J-Spades} and Lamsa was drawing dead after The Great Dane boated up. The river was the {2-Spades} and Hansen doubled through Lamsa and took over the chiplead. He increased his stack to 465,000. Lamsa slipped to 140,000
Never Mind the Bollocks, Here Comes Gus HansenOver at the featured TV table, Gus Hansen might have won the largest pot of the WSOPE main event. He doubled through chipleader Janne Lamsa in the first hand that Lamsa played since he was moved the the table.I caught the action on the flop of {J-Clubs}{9-Hearts}{7-Clubs} with about 50,000 in the pot. Gus Hansen fired out 50,000 and Janne Lamsa moved all in. Hansen called.Hansen: {J-Diamonds}{9-Diamonds}Lamsa: {9-Clubs}{6-Clubs}Hansen was ahead with two pair against Lamsa's flush draw (and second pair). The turn was the {J-Spades} and Lamsa was drawing dead after The Great Dane boated up. The river was the {2-Spades} and Hansen doubled through Lamsa and took over the chiplead. He increased his stack to 465,000. Lamsa slipped to 140,000
Cheers for that. Lol at some guy watching southpark on his ipod.