Aqo Top Pair, Villian Donks The Turn

Full Tilt PokerLimit Holdem Ring gameLimit: $0.25/$0.56 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $9.40UTG+1: $13.35CO: $16.85Button: $6.30SB: $10.35Mattnxtc: $12.55Pre-flop: (6 players) Mattnxtc is BB with Q :club: A :D4 folds, SB calls, Mattnxtc raises, SB calls.Flop: A :D T :D 7 :D (2SB, 2 players)SB checks, Mattnxtc bets, SB calls.Turn: 4 :) (2BB, 2 players)SB bets, Mattnxtc ???Villain: 64/35/1.2Whats my plan for the rest of this hand?

I'll be completely honest: I don't understand the raise. I understand that he's donk betting, I understand he may not know what he's doing, but he has to have SOME reason for suddenly betting out, and that scares the hell out of me here. His c/c on the flop at least makes it clear he doesn't love his hand and/or he's waiting till the turn to raise. But then on the turn he bets out, so something changed. The four changed his hand, but how? It's possible he picked up a flush draw to go with a low pair, but would that really make him bet out? I think this is a simple case of donk has a low pair, calls, donk hits two pair, bets out. Sure it doesn't make sense to us, but it could possibly make sense to him. Even if that's not the case THIS time, I think it's certainly plausible for this scenario in general enough times to make calling down correct.