Flopped Set Against Slowplaying Limper

Hero is BB w/ 557 limpers to flopFlop: Kh 5s 10cHero bets, mp1, mp3, lp, button callTurn: AhHero bets, mp1 folds, mps calls, lp folds, button raises, hero...?Button has been known to limp late with big pocket pairs, as he explains that "there are already enough people in, so your chances at winning are less". But he also will call down with middle and bottom pair hoping to match up.

^^^That's kinda silly advice, but it's not necessarily wrong in this case. It's not always right though.In this hand I would 3-bet, however. The 3rd player gives us good overlay for the few times we are behind. Also, if he does have QJ, then we've got lots of outs. If he's got AA, TT, KK, then well, there's not much we can do.If he caps here, I'd consider check/calling the river. If we boat up, I'd bet/call.

^^^That's kinda silly advice, but it's not necessarily wrong in this case. It's not always right though.In this hand I would 3-bet, however. The 3rd player gives us good overlay for the few times we are behind. Also, if he does have QJ, then we've got lots of outs. If he's got AA, TT, KK, then well, there's not much we can do.If he caps here, I'd consider check/calling the river. If we boat up, I'd bet/call.
me too.of course, if you know this player in a CheckyMcfold kinda read way, then you may be able to find a fold on the turn.,But those lines don't lend themselves to forum strategy posting