The Official "my Wr Stink Out Loud" Thread

Start ?: Calvin Johnson vs Oak orPatrick Crayton vs NYGughty for the input
Calvin. Lions will run more three wide sets than the cowboys will (because Jason Witten is pretty darn good).Now help with my question.....Randy Moss or Wes Welker? Bill Simmons loves Wes and Randy has missed a lot of practice......EDIT!: Stephen, Alton NH: I have been so torn over who to start this week for my 3 WR's. Ive got Donald Driver and Mark Clayton but have been worried about their ankles. I also have Calvin Johnson, Patrick Crayton and Kevin Curtis. Please, sunday is here, who do i start?SportsNation Stephania Bell: (10:23 AM ET ) Stephen: You at least have some really good options! I say avoid Driver. The word on Clayton is that he has practiced well late this week and he is listed as Probable (will likely start). I would definitely go with Crayton. Crayton, Clayton and Curtis - watch Johnson for a week and let Driver heal. saw the above on espn.com. wow. terry glenn is hurt. did not know that. start crayton for sure!
Calvin. Lions will run more three wide sets than the cowboys will (because Jason Witten is pretty darn good).Now help with my question.....Randy Moss or Wes Welker? Bill Simmons loves Wes and Randy has missed a lot of practice......EDIT!: Stephen, Alton NH: I have been so torn over who to start this week for my 3 WR's. Ive got Donald Driver and Mark Clayton but have been worried about their ankles. I also have Calvin Johnson, Patrick Crayton and Kevin Curtis. Please, sunday is here, who do i start?SportsNation Stephania Bell: (10:23 AM ET ) Stephen: You at least have some really good options! I say avoid Driver. The word on Clayton is that he has practiced well late this week and he is listed as Probable (will likely start). I would definitely go with Crayton. Crayton, Clayton and Curtis - watch Johnson for a week and let Driver heal. saw the above on espn.com. wow. terry glenn is hurt. did not know that. start crayton for sure!
Yeah, I figured you hadn't seen that Glenn is out. I had Johnson in lineup but decided to wait this week, put him on bench, and see how he handles Oakland. Ironically, I dropped Kevin Curtis to pick up Crayton too.As far as Moss/Welker...hmm tough one. We haven't seen hide nor hair of Moss yet, so it's hard to tell how much he will play. I have noticed Brady and Welker have a good chemistry and he could become a good fantasy surprise, but I'd have to go with Moss right now. But look for any late updates before setting your lineup.