Full Tilt Labo(u)r Day $55/100k

im in as OMGErikRylandi thought id make a seperate thread for the roll call/last longer.$10 LL, ship to MyPlayIsRAB on ftp and post in hereconfirmed:OMGErikRylandbobbywithantskillz187vtlaxer09gary212121alreadyam206changeDBmeplz1 Last StandLivesWithMommyFbonacciprofxavier9

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well now it's raining so I'm not going out this holiday, so shipped. It's just bobbywithan on tilt.
I'm 206change on FT. If I can make it home by 630, I'm in.Are we all shipping you the $10 and then you pay the winner? Let me know.

ive recieved 60$ including myselfchecking emails:Me (omgerikryland)bobbywithanpresto14tskills187vtlaxer09livewithmommy (whatarunaa)

u didn't receive mine? sent about 20 min ago (1 Last Stand)
It could be that you havent had money in your account for 90 days. FTP initially takes the $10 out of your account then resends it back to you. Or maybe you shipped to OMGErikRyland by accident?

Hey Rab.. I checked my transaction history. It seems my 10 dollars did not go through. The problem seems to be that I do not have 90 days of deposit history. I'm not sure how I can get he money to you so I guess I'm not in for the LL. Sorry for the trouble

It could be that you havent had money in your account for 90 days. FTP initially takes the $10 out of your account then resends it back to you. Or maybe you shipped to OMGErikRyland by accident?
shipped to OMGErikRyland...i copy pasted from the post. This is an automated message sent from Full Tilt Poker. Your Player ID: 1 Last Stand Date and Time: 2007-09-03 20:01:53 Transfer Number: 0122B197 Transfer To: OMGErikRyland Amount: $10.00 Status: PROCESSING....his is an automated message sent from Full Tilt Poker. Your Player ID: 1 Last Stand Date and Time: 2007-09-03 20:08:21 Transfer Number: 0122B197 Payment Method: Transfer Amount: $10.00 Status: APPROVEDYour transfer has been approved.Thank you for playing at Full Tilt Poker

add gibler321 (dbmeplz) to the listand ill have to take 1 last stands word for it, i cant see it.. but my email has 2 that dont show the sn.. so far i have $70 in my acct, with $10 being from me