PokerStars 0.02/0.04 Hold'em (6 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)Preflop: Hero is SB with Kclub.gif, Qclub.gif. UTG calls, MP calls, CO calls, Button calls, Hero raises, BB calls, UTG calls, MP calls, CO calls, Button calls.Flop: (12 SB) Qspade.gif, Jspade.gif, 8heart.gif(6 players)Hero bets, BB raises, UTG 3-bets, MP calls, CO calls, Button folds, Hero calls, BB caps, UTG calls, MP calls, CO calls, Hero calls.Turn: (16 BB) Kdiamond.gif(5 players)Hero bets, BB calls, UTG raises, MP calls, CO calls, Hero 3-bets, BB calls, UTG calls, MP calls, CO folds.River: (30 BB) 3spade.gif(4 players)Hero bets, BB raises, UTG calls, MP calls, Hero calls.Final Pot: 38 BBAny thoughts on how i played this hand? This is probably the biggest pot i've played since i started limit.No player specific reads, but as you can guess the table was ridiculously bad.

Ok, let's break this down.Preflop: I like a raise. Some people would say just limp here with KQo, but KQs should be an easy value raise. We've got a strong hand that plays very well in multiway pots.Flop: Seems pretty good. The only thing we could do different is cap when it's 2 back to us, but I like this better. I'm not thrilled with my hand at this point, but I'd like to get to showdown, most of the time, if I can.Turn: Good turn for us, we beat QJ, which is very likely, and also a limped AQ. This is when we've got to start really looking into some ranges though. Worried about UTG, he could easily have a hand like 88. I think that's what I'd be most worried about, but he could easily have J8s, Q8s, QJs, QJo, and perhaps even Q8 or J8o, if he's loose. I doubt he ever has JJ or QQ, unless he's passive, but even passives raise QQ UTG, JJ is a possible limp. So we're ahead of him a ton here. Now, BB on the other hand, he raise/capped the flop. Unless he thinks the villains in the hand are very loose, he shouldn't have a flush, if he's a good player. Since the default assumption at these limits is that he sucks, it's certainly possible he went crazy with a flush draw. He could also easily have a hand like KTs, T9s, etc, and have a monster draw. Furthermore, he could have all of the hands that UTG could have, oh, and obv they could each have KQ as well. So clearly both their ranges are pretty wide, but we stack up quite well vs them.So, what does this all mean? Our first decision on the turn is whether to lead or check. With BB as the capper, if we lead, it's because we'd like him to raise, to shut out the rest of the field, or at least force them to call two cold if they have any draws. We'd actually be pretty happy folding hands like gutshots and the like, as the pot is massive already. Checking would be interesting, as BB is very likely to bet after he capped preflop, even if he just has a draw, and we can see what develops after that. Honestly though, I think prefer leading, as BB and UTG raising would be good for us. I also think that we have a strong hand, but I'm not particularly thrilled to be putting in 3 or 4 BBs on this turn, and leading, we can be somewhat more likely to put in 2 bets, instead of c/r'ing and having to 3-bet.As it played out, we lead BB just calls, which is very indicative of a flush draw, or perhaps just a pair of queens, and now UTG raises us again. He's shown a TON of strength on the flop, and again more on the turn. As I stated earlier, his range is pretty big, but it's gotta be narrowed down to sets and two pairs. 88, JJ, QJ, J8, Q8 all seem possible. I think T9s is possible as well, but not very likely. So, we're ahead of most of that, and we seem to be ahead of the BB, so the decision now is whether or not to 3-bet. Since we seem to be ahead often enough, and the fact that we have 4 opponents means we don't need to be ahead nearly as often as we would be in a HU pot, I'm ok with the 3-bet. Once both just call, I'm happy, but it's possible that 88 is scared of a bigger set now. Fwiw, I completely neglected MP and CO, but I'm assuming we're miles ahead of them, as they either have a lesser pair and are drawing to 2 outs, or often dead, or they are on a draw. Either way, we should still 3-bet.River: That's a terrible card for us, with so many players seeing the river. I think I'd check here, with the intent to see showdown for no more than 2 BBs. The pot is effing enormous, and at these stakes, the donk factor makes up more than enough for us to be able to see SD here. If it goes, bet/raise/3-bet, I'm folding. The toughest decision is if it comes back two bets to us, as we'll still be getting like 16.5-1 to call 2 bets, but we risk being 3-bet behind us. So that's the toughest part. I'd check and hope it is only one bet back to me, lol. If it's two, I make a decision based on how likely I think it'll be 3-bet, and how likely I think someone would bet or raise with a worse hand. Given the stakes, it's probably close enough that we can think about it for 17-1 or so.Anyone agree? Disagree?EDIT - I didn't realize that T9 made the straight on the flop, so I'd add it to the BBs range and UTGs range, but T9o and T9s.

Could be possible someone has a set as well... People love to limp pockets at those levels.I agree with Zach. You wanna see the showdown, but with multiple straight and a flush possibility you gotta be beat here.EDIT: And just cause I'm feeling like a cop at the moment, this should be in short handed.