Goatse was a series of pictures from like 7 years ago that people spread around about this guy with a dick that was ginormous. It was one of those "check out this cool site dude" and then, dude saying, "WTF YOU ASS".

Goatse was a series of pictures from like 7 years ago that people spread around about this guy with a dick that was ginormous. It was one of those "check out this cool site dude" and then, dude saying, "WTF YOU ASS".
I don't think it had to do with dickBut is this poker related?
no, its about a guy who can shove things in his asss large things
I don't think it had to do with dickBut is this poker related?
Yes, it did. There was a joke response to goatse that's slightly newer about a guy and his gaping ass after being with the "goatse guy" if thats what you're thinking of. I blame this knowledge on playing counter-strike for 5 years and being on IRC nonstop, lol.
Yes, it did. There was a joke response to goatse that's slightly newer about a guy and his gaping ass after being with the "goatse guy" if thats what you're thinking of. I blame this knowledge on playing counter-strike for 5 years and being on IRC nonstop, lol.
Oh.well, for all intents and purposes, it seems its about the gaping ass nowapparently?