2007 Gulf Coast Poker Championship

What is the structure for the 2nd chance tourney and the $500 buyin tourneys? Starting chips, how long are the blind levels? What are the level increments?
Second chance: 2000 chips, 30 minute levels...25/25, 25/50, 50/100, etc.$500 prelims: 2500 chips, 50 minute levels...same blinds
I don't recall. Stop me next time. =) I'll also keep a lookout.I ended up checking out early in the evening due to a miserable run in the $300 and then cash. I'll be playing the $500 tomorrow though.
Sorry to hear about the bad run. I walked down to look for you when I got here and didn't see you. I did see FRDD. I don't think he saw me though, then I got busy doing other stuff. Think he was playing the 2nd chance. Anyway, GLGLGL tomorrow.
I don't recall. Stop me next time. =) I'll also keep a lookout.I ended up checking out early in the evening due to a miserable run in the $300 and then cash. I'll be playing the $500 tomorrow though.
Thanks for the replay. Some more questions.What was the turnout for the $300 event and the 2nd chance tourneys?
Thanks for the replay. Some more questions.What was the turnout for the $300 event and the 2nd chance tourneys?
$300 had over 700. 1st place was around $55K2nd chance had 203 last night and 260 tonight.
$300 had over 700. 1st place was around $55K2nd chance had 203 last night and 260 tonight.
They originally posted that 1st in the $300 was like $79k. Was there a chop or something?

Nice!!TID one time Cobalt!!

Out 17th for about $2K. QJ<88 AIPF. Qx8 flop. Turn 8. GG Cobalt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for the rail again, man.Brag: I can finally feel decent about my live tournament game.Beat: I finished just a tad short of something major.Variance: Busting out tonight allows me to play the $500 tomorrow (if I'd waited a hand, I would've had to come back tomorrow afternoon short).

680 entered Event #3. Busted with around 100 left. One coin flip from a pretty decent stack. No worries though. Funny that after not ever having made a dinner break, I make two in a row.One more event to go for me.

Last event, I flopped a flush and lost...which put me in somewhat bad shape. Climbed back from 1.4k to 8k though after winning AK > AJ and AK > 66. Then, I raised QT on the button and got called by the BB (who was one of the only stacks that had me covered). Flop T43. He donked, I went all-in, he called with A4. Turn 4. GG Cobalt. Apparently, he felt I'd been "playing too many pots"...even though I'd only shown premiums.

I'll put my report here since it's not worth it's own thread. Planned on playing the $300 on Monday and the $200 2nd chance if I got knocked out of the $300. Woke up Monday morning with an apparant stomach virus. GG poker. GG all the TP in the house. :club: Went back to work on Tuesday.