Three Pair, Flush Draw And Gutshot

Villain is 43/17, but no specific read. I didn't repot preflop because I thought I was in the SB. I need to pay more attention.Full Tilt PokerPot Limit Omaha Ring gameBlinds: $0.25/$0.506 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG+1: $42.15Hero: $56.65Pre-flop: (6 players) Hero is Button with J :D Q :D 9 :D 8 :D UTG folds, UTG+1 raises to $2, CO folds, Hero calls $2 (pot was $2.75), 2 folds.Flop: Q :club: 9 :) 7 :) ($4.75, 2 players)UTG+1 checks, Hero bets $5, UTG+1 calls $5 (pot was $9.75).Turn: 8 :) ($14.75, 2 players)UTG+1 bets $15Hero??

It's not odd at all. This is a completely standard line for JT to bet for value/protect its hand from 17 possible outs on the river. Unless, I was against a huge aggrodonk, I'd lead a straight here on the turn pretty much always.Back to what to do on the hand, it's pretty simple. Just call. If you raise, you might get him to fold a low straight once in a blue moon, but most of the time, you'll just be turning a profitable situation (huge drawing hand in position able to get the made hand to make a river mistake) into an unprofitable one (all-in with 38% equity). Take advantage of your position, go for value when you hit and go for a bluff on a river 7.

Back to what to do on the hand, it's pretty simple. Just call. If you raise, you might get him to fold a low straight once in a blue moon, but most of the time, you'll just be turning a profitable situation (huge drawing hand in position able to get the made hand to make a river mistake) into an unprofitable one (all-in with 38% equity). Take advantage of your position, go for value when you hit and go for a bluff on a river 7.