8 handed, blinds are at 40/80.Both SB and BB are very tight preflop. BB lost half his stack about an orbit ago with AQ on a flop of KQx, betting every street. He also went all-in on the hand before this with ~25BBs UTG.BB is shortstack with ~2200Hero has ~13000Preflop: Hero is on the button with KdKc5 folds, Hero calls, SB folds, BB checksFlop: (200) Jc, 9c, 8sBB checks, Hero bets 200, BB callsTurn: (600) 9sBB bets 500, Hero ???

What are you afraid of? You accomplished your goal of getting BB involved in the hand postflop, and you have no way of knowing what hand he has, and losing won't hurt you much -> so push it in and hope that BB only has a J or a draw...Don't limp on the button with KK here if you aren't ready to get all your chips into the pot postflop when BB seems to like his hand. Or even better: Don't limp with KK on the button at all.

KK on button is a raise everytime imho, if you're raising with weak hands to steal then obv raise with strong hands for when they come over the top.I'd raise and hope one of them reads me for a steal and comes over the top of me.As played I ship on the turn probably.

He's already put 700 into the pot, which means he's down to 1500 chips. Your stack is almost 10x that. Just raise him all-in. And I agree with the others about not limping KK here. You don't want to give both blinds a chance to see the flop and have to play KK 3-way if you don't have to. The advantage of having KK on the button here is that a raise could look like a steal attempt.

Okay kids, don't limp with a huge hand from the button, M'Kay?mack3.jpgBut seriously, this was the right answer:"KK on button is a raise everytime imho, if you're raising with weak hands to steal then obv raise with strong hands for when they come over the top."In the situation you are in though, you have no choice but to put him all in. If he has a 9, god bless him, if he has a J, you win, and if he had J8, you just out drew him. Congrats. Now the next time you get a huge hand in position, just think of Mr. Mackey...mmmm'kaaaaayyyyy?