Aq Flop Tptk Facing A C/r Allin On The Flop

Ultimate Bet No-Limit Hold'em, $.10 BB (7 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)SB ($2.08)Hero ($11.34)UTG ($4.89)MP1 ($9.85)Villain ($23.74)CO ($9.61)Button ($7.22)Preflop: Hero is BB with Qspade.gif, Aspade.gif. 1 fold, MP2 calls $0.10, 2 folds, SB completes, Hero raises to $0.5, 1 fold, Villain calls $0.40, SB folds.Flop: ($1.10) 2heart.gif, Jheart.gif, Qclub.gif(2 players)Hero bets $0.95, Villain raises to $4.05, Hero...Villain is 22.83/6.52/1.8What's our play?

This is very often 222 with his limp first in from MP. Having said that, on a board this draw-heavy, I probably get it in here, but a fold would not be horrible at all.

this is a shove or fold situation...it all comes down to reads here, if you think he would go with a queen with a worse kicker or a flush draw then shove, but if you feel he has to have two pair or better to raise then fold...it's pretty much that simple

Facing the big stack I guess all you can be afraid of is Q-J or 2-2 as he would have repopped with something such as Jacks. A flush draw is probable and I would probably push here. He might have a flush draw, and it might hit, but I think we have the best hand here.

It's not a C/r all-in. Title is misleading. We've still got about $6 behind after we call the reraise. Obviously it makes it a push or fold scenario. I would say with the limp call preflop, this is either 22 or Ace little suited. Stakes will make me thrown in KQ, Qj, and 67 suited type hands as well. What's the sample over for the PT stats and how did this guy chip up? His stats suggest he's pretty tight so he wouldn't be limping Ace little, KQ, JQ and the like OOP. If the stats are over a significant size, i'd be comfortable saying it's 22 here and just moving on. Actually not sure if the size would make a difference unless you've seen him doing donkish things.

If this was a check raise all in situation I would call because villian is short and board is so draw heavy. You might want to fix your title cause I wouldn't have noticed it wasn't if someone else didn't point it out, and its a big deal imo.I would muck pretty quick here. Villian can easily have a pair and flush draw, straight and flush draw, set of 2s. I wouldn't even rule out a set of jacks as villian's pf raise is so low, and a lot of players are 'scared' of jacks and just set mine with them. He also has a pretty low aggression factor, so its not like he's making this move very much with draws.Mark

I would muck pretty quick here. Villian can easily have a pair and flush draw, straight and flush draw, set of 2s. I wouldn't even rule out a set of jacks as villian's pf raise is so low, and a lot of players are 'scared' of jacks and just set mine with them. He also has a pretty low aggression factor, so its not like he's making this move very much with draws.
Hooray for those "if he's ahead I'm drawing almost dead and if he's behind, he's got a billion outs" situations.I think this is a fold, especially since you made a strong flop bet and he came right over top of it.
If this was a check raise all in situation I would call because villian is short and board is so draw heavy. You might want to fix your title cause I wouldn't have noticed it wasn't if someone else didn't point it out, and its a big deal imo.I would muck pretty quick here. Villian can easily have a pair and flush draw, straight and flush draw, set of 2s. I wouldn't even rule out a set of jacks as villian's pf raise is so low, and a lot of players are 'scared' of jacks and just set mine with them. He also has a pretty low aggression factor, so its not like he's making this move very much with draws.Mark
Yeah, sorry about the misleading title. While reading the hand history for some reason I could have swore villain went all in.I'll check the hand history later to verify that it is right or not. I'm not on my home computer right now so I don't have the history with me.