Heads Up Sng Video

Its a $33 NL HU sng $33 turbo on FT. Feel free to rehost it and show it to anyone you want I want, also feel free to mention I coach to anyone who you think may be in need of my services. Its a short video but theres a lot of good stuff in there, as usual you will need the xvid codec to play it if you are not getting sound or picture:http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WNSIUT1RIf you havent used megaupload before just enter the anti spam code in the upper right.

I may be quick to judge, but somebody signs up today, and their first two posts ever are advertising coaching...Seems pretty cut and dried.What you may find though, is that people will watch your vid and tell you how you misplayed some hands, lost value, risked too much, etc. :club:

That's fine...like I said, it was a knee-jerk reaction. As for the video, you run gud. Would you have posted the video if Villain had turned over a set?

That's fine...like I said, it was a knee-jerk reaction. As for the video, you run gud. Would you have posted the video if Villain had turned over a set?
Of course he would've posted. The video was a small taste of his thought process during a low limit HU sng. Definitely just a small taste of his skill set. I love how people watch and are angry yet still reply.

Apparently this dood is friends with GetSprung, who is friends with me.So, as spammy as this did look, I suppose it's just a strat vid for those who are interested.I've deleted the "mean" posts, lol.

Of course he would've posted. The video was a small taste of his thought process during a low limit HU sng. Definitely just a small taste of his skill set. I love how people watch and are angry yet still reply.
Well, I don't know him from Adam, but I doubt he would've posted it had he lost that hand. Tough to get any takers by losing in the first levels by pushing a trap hand. (Not that I would not have done the same thing..)As for my initial comment, you will notice(Well, you can't now) that it was posted seconds after the original post. I had not seen the vid yet, and based my post purely on the facts at hand. (Call it a read if you want.) A brand new member to the site posts a "strat" video and then advertises his services in the post. To top it off, it links to a vid upload site that you earn money off of when people download your videos, join, click ads, etc. I don't have to be DN to know the holding there.As for the video, It's fine. I did like the commentary as to what his thoughts were as he did things. But be honest, he got lucky and turned top two against a guy in love with his aces. gg. I'm not angry about the poker. I just hate SPAM slightly more than dying and will curse all that do it.I apologize and wish you well in your coaching career.YahkinBTW, I played your opponent in the video a few times about 8 months ago when I was playing HU matches. My notes are that he defends out of position and plays TP aggressively. :club: Bingo.

Sorry it looked spammy, Im used to 2p2 where I have a reputation something like this would have been OK. Anyways heres a youtube link to make it easier to watch. As for the QJ hand its obviously really standard, Im not exactly sure what you would have done differently.

Interesting video, thanks. Although it didn't matter anymore, the last hand was funny - like a kick in the nuts when he was already lying on the floor. ;-)Do you think villain has any chance of getting away from his aces there, or how would you have played it?

Not 3betting the AA preflop was a very interesting play and probably optimal against me (although I doubt he knew this) if it were me with the AA I would probably 3bet because of players at this level's tendency to call 3bets with a very wide range but obviously there will be players who you could flat call this with preflop even at the 33s. Once he flat calls I think he should be c/raising this flop most of the time because there are just so many terrible turn cards (any K,Q,J,T,9) and the fact that if I did hit a hand here there is a reasonable chance I will stack off especially because its believable that he can be c/r bluffing or semi-bluffing here a fair amount.