I decided I'd rather have these hands posted seperately, so I just did it for him instead of yelling. :DHero = rogerwilcoPokerStars 1/2 Hold'em (10 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)Preflop: Hero is SB with Aheart.gif, Kclub.gif. 8 folds, Hero raises, BB 3-bets, Hero caps, BB calls.Flop: (8 SB) Tspade.gif, Jclub.gif, 2diamond.gif(2 players)Hero bets, BB calls.Turn: (5 BB) 6diamond.gif(2 players)Hero checks, BB checks.River: (5 BB) Tdiamond.gif(2 players)Hero checks, BB bets, Hero calls.Final Pot: 7 BB

This is ok.What is your plan if he bets the turn?Since we've usually got 10 outs, and potential to fold out another AK (rarely), I bet this turn, and c/c a lot of rivers.

What is your plan if he bets the turn?
Fold probably, but I don't know if that is correct. I recently noticed, that with hands like AK/AQ I often use the line raise pre - bet flop - check/fold turn when I miss the board. That might be a serious leak, I'll have to look into that.I usually fold the river in such a situation too, because I saw, that A high almost never wins in such a spot, but his bet seemed fishy to me somhow here.Sorry for posting all the hands in one thread, I thought it would be better than making a new thread for every single one. :club:
Sorry for posting all the hands in one thread, I thought it would be better than making a new thread for every single one. :club:
Nah, it's impossible to keep the discussion straight with a dozen guys bringing in opinions on 5 different hands in one thread.Not sure I call the river here, but I can be accused of being too passive. Not sure we're good one time in seven, but it may be close. A read on how much this guy defends his blinds would be nice, but ya, at PS hard to get much history on anyone.
Nah, it's impossible to keep the discussion straight with a dozen guys bringing in opinions on 5 different hands in one thread.Not sure I call the river here, but I can be accused of being too passive. Not sure we're good one time in seven, but it may be close. A read on how much this guy defends his blinds would be nice, but ya, at PS hard to get much history on anyone.
what does he bet on the river that has us beat and checks the turn?99 or 88 maybe? would he 3-bet those?im with zach on bet turn c/c river
I need more time to think
*hums jeopardy music*more people in the pot, i check the turnHU, i want to bet it. maybe fold AK or charge AQs or somethingalso, if table is generally this tight, id find a new table
what does he bet on the river that has us beat and checks the turn?99 or 88 maybe? would he 3-bet those?im with zach on bet turn c/c river
Sure he would 3 bet those. Could easily be putting Hero on a steal. Also:AdKdKdQdQdJdKdJd - I don't think too many weaker diamond hands, but maybe some other connectors or one gapsATAJAnything with a TMost hands with a JAny pair once he realizes hero has AK or AQ since he showed weakness by not betting the turn.

we're seeing another AK here a lotBefore we bet the turn, If I were playing, I would look and think, on that board a BB 3-bettor is not folding - then I remember it is blind on Blind and his 3-bet range is less. However, his desire to see showdown is probably just as highAnd seeing as we probably have to call a turn raise, I'm leaning to playing as the OP did.

I bet this turn in this spot....if we get raised...call looking for improvement on the river...fold if unimproved. If he just calls our bet on the turn...I prob check/call river. If he folds turn...I do the happy dance and type in SHIP IT!! in the chatbox.