Prop Bets

i dont know about everyone else, but i love prop bets. (Prop Bet: noun. A wager on the outcome of an event not normally gambled on.) I thought it be a good idea to start a thread about all the prop bets people have done.some prop bets i have taken in.Bet a friend that he could not chug a bottle of corn syrup. lostbet on a food eating contest, who ever ate the most won. tied. i ended up eating at 4 different restaurants, and went to McDonald's for ice cream.bet on who could spell more of their name in snow with piss. woni have more i will just have to think of them. and remember to post about your prop bets.

I played Russian Roullette with a friend. I lost.........because I turned the gun on him, fired it 6 times, and went to jail.
did you meet any interesting characters while u were in?
I played Russian Roullette with a friend. I lost.........because I turned the gun on him, fired it 6 times, and went to jail.
made me think of this

me and my friends will bet on anything here is an examplelast friday I played golf with one other friend, the course was empty and never ahd to wait to tee off our round took 6 hours with 2 people becasue on top of the normal golf bets we prop bet something on almost every shot (closest to the pin, with a certain distance, on the green, which rabbit will run first, which bird will fly off the fence first, etc.) with all the negotiations this round took forever, we also played one hole twice to settle a bet.That night I went out to a couple of bars for a fiends birthday, we bet on everything from drinking, to getting phone numbers...best bet of the night...my friend met up with some girl he is dating and she was being a ***** and they got into an argument, so me and my other buddies and the otehr girls went into another bar and sat down for tsome drinks, we then bet on the result of the argument, the oer under on how long before my friend came in and said it was time to go, and we also have a future on how long before he calls her again and when they hang out again.after the bars closed went back to my friends house and bet on fooseball(sp?), caps, goldeneye on N64, and more drinking. This is a typical day for me that doesn't contain poker

I'm made a lot of money betting that people couldn't quit smoking cigerettes. Prop bets on road trips are good. Betting over/under the population and elevation of the next town or city, over/under on the total of all numbers on the next car we pass licence plate,

On an airplane:Over/Unders onexact time of liftoffexact time of wheels touching downnumber of pretzyls in the snack bagyear the pretzyl company went into businessand several bets on who could stop a stopwatch closest to ten seconds without lookingOn a golf course:On one course my friends and I used to play, there was a house bordering the 18th fairway that had a putting green in the back yard. We had a standing bet of 10-1 for sticking the green (with a second shot after your normal tee shot). I made it the 3rd round we played.A standing $100 per person for a hole in one. I made this once on the 18th of an executive course, when it was the only way to recover my losses from a lousy round.In the gym:I used to be a P.E. teacher. One night a group of friends and I were playing some basketball. I conned one of them into giving me 50-1 that I couldn't make a shot from half court, but the ball had to travel through a triangle in the rafters first. Of course I had practiced the shot hundreds of times, and could make it about 10 percent of the time. Unfortunately, I only drew iron, but it was worth the $10 to see the look on the guy's face when it came so close.