• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

trying to change your af to make it look like you play well is a sure fire way to guarantee that you aren't.there're tons of people with picture perfect pahud numbers that are awful. dont try to be a tag. just try to make good decisions, and that shit should sort itself out. if it doesnt, then you're missing something - and having a general guideline to 'be more aggressive' isnt going to help.
I realize that. What I am finding though is that I have a tendency to call down when I know a bet is best. Probably due to all the times I have played outside my br and so I have played scared, but I am working to actually make what I feel is the best decision which is to generally be more aggressive. So that that has been a lot more 3betting preflop and a lot more raising marginal spots against an in position raiser. I did make a few dumb plays, but so far I had a really good day. O and apparently I can 4 table now for some reason
Yet somewhat standard for the stakes you play.Nice comeback
it still feels like a punch to the stomach though, can't seem to shake that feeling.
it still feels like a punch to the stomach though, can't seem to shake that feeling.
wow i'm guessing 5/10 NL. 9+ buyins in 800 hands is yeah a punch in the stomach. you must be very laggy.

5 10 and 10 20 NL, depending on the opponent. One guy alone won 8K off me. It was pretty ugly. August went absurdly well overall though. So far I have made over 34K this month, bring my bankroll to $81,300. I'll probably play more later tonight, hopefully I don't **** up on the last day of August haha.UPS