Poker StarsPot Limit Omaha Ring gameBlinds: $0.05/$0.104 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $11Hero: $10.30SB: $1.85BB: $18.55Pre-flop: (4 players) Hero is Button with T :) Q :club: K :D T :D UTG folds, Hero raises to $0.3, SB folds, BB calls.Flop: T :D 4 :) 9 :D ($0.65, 2 players)BB bets $0.5, Hero raises to $2.15This one is pretty basic, I think, BUT, since he took the lead and we have the nuts, any call to slowplay here?

I'd raise smaller, to $1.5. The problem is, usually people who lead in these situations are either weak or on a draw. You don't really want to see any 6, 7, 8, Q, K on the turn (18 cards), but I don't think a full pot bet is needed.

are you joking?first, i like your PF raise.you have top set and the best villain is doing on the flop is open ended. his underset is no good, nor is his two pair. you have most hands crushed. therefore, why not walk the dog here? if he has the hands i described, he won't get away, and if he's open ended, he has 8 outs and still leaves you with a redraw. a smooth call will probably get all of his money in on the turn. barring a scare card, you're calling and looking great.you're playing micro PLO. why overthink a profitable situation?

I raise to 1.5. It more looks like an overpair that way.If he has a set or two pairs he is probably re-potting us. If he has a draw , we are not giving a free turn.******************I don't agree with flat calling. Most of the hands we crush (lower set , two pairs) are re-raising us on this flop.If we flat call , a draw check/calls or check/folds turn if missed. If we raise flop , he calls extra money to see turn and check/calls a bigger bet or still check/folds. Either way we are making more money if we raise flop.Unless he is donk enough to lead turn with QJ.

It's easier to get a big pot going if we raise the flop. On the turn it's the difference between a $1.65 pot and a $3.65 pot.
How come you write this before me?When i started writing you weren't even viewing this page you weren't even online ffs!!!!!11111grrrrrr

i think i would just pot it on the flop, if he's drawing or if he's weak then it doesn't make much difference how much we raise because the results with either hand will be the same...potting gets more money in when he's drawing as well as damages his pot odds making his call more +EV for us, and if he's weak he folds anyway, so you might as well hope he's drawing and just bet the whole thing

are you joking?first, i like your PF raise.you have top set and the best villain is doing on the flop is open ended. his underset is no good, nor is his two pair. you have most hands crushed. therefore, why not walk the dog here? if he has the hands i described, he won't get away, and if he's open ended, he has 8 outs and still leaves you with a redraw. a smooth call will probably get all of his money in on the turn. barring a scare card, you're calling and looking great.you're playing micro PLO. why overthink a profitable situation?
O RLY? Haven't been playing Omaha long have you. Why don't you try running some equities with KQJ8 or QJ87 and tell me what you get.Back to hero, this is standard. Get paid from the straight draws as quick as you can in case the board pairs on the turn on river.