Player had just sat down with $25 and posted the BB in mid position. Call or fold?Ultimate Bet No-Limit Hold'em, $1 BB (10 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)saw flop|saw showdownUTG+2 ($98.50)MP1 ($20)MP2 ($21)MP3 ($51.40)CO ($114.55)Hero ($52.25)SB ($73.20)BB ($137.50)UTG ($12.45)UTG+1 ($51.45)Preflop: Hero is Button with Qclub.gif, Qheart.gif. MP1 posts a blind of $1. 3 folds, MP1 (poster) checks, 3 folds, Hero raises to $4, 2 folds, MP1 calls $3.Flop: ($9.50) 8diamond.gif, 5diamond.gif, Aheart.gif(2 players)MP1 checks, Hero checks.Turn: ($9.50) 7club.gif(2 players)MP1 checks, Hero bets $3, MP1 bets $16 (alllin),

I bet at least two oranges and some watermelon on that flop. not too much though because you cant cont bet shorties for as much $ as real players. I could easily see him have 57, 85, flush draw and doing the same thing... hmm. I think it's BARELY a fold, but then again I don't know how bad the players on ultimate bet are.

I bet at least two oranges and some watermelon on that flop. not too much though because you cant cont bet shorties for as much $ as real players. I could easily see him have 57, 85, flush draw and doing the same thing... hmm. I think it's BARELY a fold, but then again I don't know how bad the players on ultimate bet are.
Meh, I don't think it's a question of the av. UB player as it is on the av. player who buys in low at a table looking to double up.I also think MtDesMoines is right....and a flop c/r allin is probably harder to call than a reraise when I make a weak bet on the turn.
bet flop.If u dont bet this flop, you should be checking the turn also IMO.eiter bet the flop to see if he has the A, or check it through and get a cheap showdown
QFT
bet flop.If u dont bet this flop, you should be checking the turn also IMO.eiter bet the flop to see if he has the A, or check it through and get a cheap showdown
yep yep
I don't think you have to bet the flop, but definately agree that you should check the turn if you're going to check the flop.