Can Someone Critique My Pt Numbers?

I'm not sure where to post this, some one read and help!Well on PS my numbers are as fallowsTotal hands - 951VP$P - 22.19Vol. put into from SB - 34.04ATT to steal blinds - 18.05BB 100 hands - 4.93WTSD 35.61Won at showdown - 46.81flop AF - 1.73turn AF - .79river AF 1.73Total AF 1.34FULL TILT NUMBERSHands 1271VP$P 19.71BB100 1.73I didnt want to copy everything from FT and i cant figure out how to cut n paste. Input?

I'm not sure where to post this, some one read and help!Well on PS my numbers are as fallowsTotal hands - 951Input?
Too few hands to even consider looking at.
TY. I thought i heard around 1000-2000how many do i need?
I'll let someone smarter than me answer that one for you, but I would say closer to 5k as a start, 20k for a pretty good idea, and 50k+ for an "expectation". That's not an informed opinion though, so someone else jump in pls.
TY. I thought i heard around 1000-2000how many do i need?
100,000.10k would be "ok", but still fairly ambiguous.It's also like slightly important to tell us wtf game you are playing, since you are posting in GENERAL strategy.Furthermore, why are you seperating them by site?Even moreso, you can "export your stats" to like Excel or a bunch of different places, and copy/paste them easier.
100,000.10k would be "ok", but still fairly ambiguous.It's also like slightly important to tell us wtf game you are playing, since you are posting in GENERAL strategy.Furthermore, why are you seperating them by site?Even moreso, you can "export your stats" to like Excel or a bunch of different places, and copy/paste them easier.
TY Zach. I just got a new comp and it wont let me into Excel for some reason. gg life.

Meh, so you're saying over 5k hands at full ring, you've had 500 hands dealt to you in the button, 500 dealt to you in the CO, and there are countless times when it's not folded to you, or you don't have a hand yo ucan steal with when it is, and that should be enough of a sample to see if you are stealing enough?I don't think 5k is enough for anything.I play 2,000 hands in a day, and fluctuate like crazy over the length of a day, in VPIP/PFR, W$SD, WTSD, W$WSF, and so on.

Meh, so you're saying over 5k hands at full ring, you've had 500 hands dealt to you in the button, 500 dealt to you in the CO, and there are countless times when it's not folded to you, or you don't have a hand yo ucan steal with when it is, and that should be enough of a sample to see if you are stealing enough?I don't think 5k is enough for anything.I play 2,000 hands in a day, and fluctuate like crazy over the length of a day, in VPIP/PFR, W$SD, WTSD, W$WSF, and so on.
blind stealing I'd guess is in a +/- 6% range 90% of the time over 5k hands.... (or not)But I"m certain VPIP and pfr% converge quickly.for.most.people
For full ring my VPIP/PFR are stable to within about 3% from 1,000 to 50,000 hands.