Im Native American from Georgia and love poker. Daniel is my favorite and I have been trying for weeks everyday to just say hey to him. I have been through heck trying. Most of the time he is in the high stakes games and when I try to speak to him, it says I dont have enough in my account to chat. So I saw him in one that was 200.00 and Im like ok I can do that, so I transfer from my bank acct to what I thought was pokerstars. Well needless to say it wasnt. Im paying some major overdraft charges at the bank, *smiles* but youre worth it. Well you would have been if Id have at least gotten to say hey. Guess Im like you are to Agassi, starstruck. So the next day he is in a lower stakes one, and Im thinking ok now I got it. NOOOOOOOOO, it still didnt work. SO if you read this Daniel, youre absolutely awesome. I saw your comment about you didnt eat anything that had a mother, and I was so impressed, if I couldnt have gotten anymore. Im a mother and have a son thats your age that had kidney failure and then this past year a kidney transplant. He has a 5 year old that lives with us that we help him take care of. Just letting you know it aint in that way that I think youre so wonderful. Im a mother and grandmother that is a poker nut. Actually I beat out a lot of men playing here in town in live games. My secretary and my daughter thats a DJ at a radio station here was listening to me talk about you the other day, they said my face got red when I talked,lol I just think you are so funny. Well, hopefully one day I will get the chance to play some poker with you, that is my dream. You were in a .50 one today and I was 47th in line, by the time it got to me you had left. *sigh*

Enjoy.
lol sad but so true, I got 21.60 in my account right now, so i am keeping my eye out on him getting into a low one. I thought I had him today, but *shaking head* I finally got to say hey, and what happens? I look up and he is gone. Still havent figured that one out yet. It wouldnt let me talk until he left. All the other observers was. They were all saying some pretty nasty things, I dont know how he stands it, I just wanna say hey and play a game with him.

I too have enjoyed watching DN play on PS. The only other player that I have seen that awnsers all the questions asked of him is MM. It must deffinatly must take away form the quality of poker you can play with the insanity of the rail at your tables. No one here can blame you if you shut the obv chat every once and awhile. Maybe give FCP a little notice when you are playing a lower limit on occasion. Or maybe play the Negranu open HORSE on the occassional tuesday.

I too have enjoyed watching DN play on PS. The only other player that I have seen that awnsers all the questions asked of him is MM. It must deffinatly must take away form the quality of poker you can play with the insanity of the rail at your tables. No one here can blame you if you shut the obv chat every once and awhile. Maybe give FCP a little notice when you are playing a lower limit on occasion. Or maybe play the Negranu open HORSE on the occassional tuesday.
maybe you could go to the elagio and give him a big man hug....i an sure Daniel would receptive to that :club:
  • 2 weeks later...
maybe you could go to the elagio and give him a big man hug....i an sure Daniel would receptive to that :club:
Hi Daniel, I noticed you read that one ladys post. Hope you read this one. Im going to the Gulfcoat Poker Trny in September, any chance you are going to be there? Id love to get an autograph. Id probably have a heart attack if they put us on the same table together.
Hi Daniel, I noticed you read that one ladys post. Hope you read this one. Im going to the Gulfcoat Poker Trny in September, any chance you are going to be there? Id love to get an autograph. Id probably have a heart attack if they put us on the same table together.
I'm actually skipping that event and will be in Europe.
Oh sweet bitter irony.Daniel finally answers this poor woman only to crush her dreams of a HU FT.such a cruel world....and shame on you DN! :club:
Im just past tickled he answered me, I dont think he could disappoint me, and its not a crush. He is just an awesome person besides poker player. Anyway I intend on being the first woman to win WPT. *smiles*
Im just past tickled he answered me, I dont think he could disappoint me, and its not a crush. He is just an awesome person besides poker player. Anyway I intend on being the first woman to win WPT. *smiles*
Lol. He (and you I hope) know I was totally kidding. Good luck at the WPT. :club:
Im Native American from Georgia and love poker. Daniel is my favorite and I have been trying for weeks everyday to just say hey to him. I have been through heck trying. Most of the time he is in the high stakes games and when I try to speak to him, it says I dont have enough in my account to chat. So I saw him in one that was 200.00 and Im like ok I can do that, so I transfer from my bank acct to what I thought was pokerstars. Well needless to say it wasnt. Im paying some major overdraft charges at the bank, *smiles* but youre worth it. Well you would have been if Id have at least gotten to say hey. Guess Im like you are to Agassi, starstruck. So the next day he is in a lower stakes one, and Im thinking ok now I got it. NOOOOOOOOO, it still didnt work. SO if you read this Daniel, youre absolutely awesome. I saw your comment about you didnt eat anything that had a mother, and I was so impressed, if I couldnt have gotten anymore. Im a mother and have a son thats your age that had kidney failure and then this past year a kidney transplant. He has a 5 year old that lives with us that we help him take care of. Just letting you know it aint in that way that I think youre so wonderful. Im a mother and grandmother that is a poker nut. Actually I beat out a lot of men playing here in town in live games. My secretary and my daughter thats a DJ at a radio station here was listening to me talk about you the other day, they said my face got red when I talked,lol I just think you are so funny. Well, hopefully one day I will get the chance to play some poker with you, that is my dream. You were in a .50 one today and I was 47th in line, by the time it got to me you had left. *sigh*
For a moment I was wondering where this was going...
For a moment I was wondering where this was going...
http://www.myspace.com/dreamlv777http://www.legacy.com/ledger-enquirer/GB/P...ntryId=14994683http://www.legacy.com/ledger-enquirer/GB/G...rsonId=86882189lol Not going anywhere, just telling him a little about myself. Didnt want him to think I was a stalker nut or something. I just think he is a very special person. I have had a rough 5 years, my mom died and I took care of her while she was dying of cancer, then my son had kidney failure and then a transplant, then my brother, my best friend died in my arms March 18th, he was 39. You can see a pic of him on his obit, and one of me on myspace. We loved riding fourwheelers in the creeks and woods. Im 50 years old and not interested in Daniel that way. I love a person that can make me laugh, and Daniel is good at that. Just would love to meet him and if I win the WPT maybe he will let me be his protege, Im ready for some fun and to do something I want to do he he and thank you for the good luck at the WPT, im going there to win it, putting my heart into it. They should be vewy vewy afraid.
http://www.myspace.com/dreamlv777http://www.legacy.com/ledger-enquirer/GB/P...ntryId=14994683http://www.legacy.com/ledger-enquirer/GB/G...rsonId=86882189lol Not going anywhere, just telling him a little about myself. Didnt want him to think I was a stalker nut or something. I just think he is a very special person. I have had a rough 5 years, my mom died and I took care of her while she was dying of cancer, then my son had kidney failure and then a transplant, then my brother, my best friend died in my arms March 18th, he was 39. You can see a pic of him on his obit, and one of me on myspace. We loved riding fourwheelers in the creeks and woods. Im 50 years old and not interested in Daniel that way. I love a person that can make me laugh, and Daniel is good at that. Just would love to meet him and if I win the WPT maybe he will let me be his protege, Im ready for some fun and to do something I want to do he he and thank you for the good luck at the WPT, im going there to win it, putting my heart into it. They should be vewy vewy afraid.
He he...no need to worry. I'm been called "the stalker" and am nutz, but he still seems to like me o.k., LOLOL! :D On a more sobering note, sorry to hear about all your life trials. My heart and prayers go out to. Makes my recent epic bad poker run seem very small in comparison, so thanks for the perspective. I really needed it, if I may be so selfish :club: Best of luck to you and in your poker future forays. :D