raymer better than negraneu??

Im talkin about all the games not just NL Holdemso Ivey, Brunson, Lederer, and Greenstein are all better rounded players than DN? Where did you come up with this great thought?
well maybe im not of Negreanu's nuts like most of you but there are better players out there those are my no doubtersJuanda is probably neck and neck with Negreanu as well
Im talkin about all the games not just NL Holdemso Ivey, Brunson, Lederer, and Greenstein are all better rounded players than DN? Where did you come up with this great thought?
well maybe im not of Negreanu's nuts like most of you but there are better players out there those are my no doubtersJuanda is probably neck and neck with Negreanu as well
i'm not on his nuts doucheclown, I just want to know your reasoning for thinking that those 4 are better than negreanu
Guest Anonymous

Well its wrong the ask the question since this is Daniel site u idiot, of course there will be a consensus that Dn is better here!

i'm not on his nuts doucheclown, I just want to know your reasoning for thinking that those 4 are better than negreanu
Clearly, he has played with all 6 and is in a position to tell us.

Ivey (4 WSOP Braclets none in hold em)Brunson(9 Braclets 2 in Main Event ) That leave 7 braclets in other gamesGreenstein(Probab;y has made more money in the last decade than anyone in MIxed cash games)

Well its wrong the ask the question since this is Daniel site u idiot, of course there will be a consensus that Dn is better here!
its not a question of home court advantage, at least i don't think. raymer has one huge win, and is doin very well in another big tourney, but DN won player of the year, is one of (if not the) all-time tournament money leader, and has won bracelets in other tournaments then just NL. i'd be interested to see raymer in a horse game or something that isn't just power poker. that said, he plays a big stack fantastically. the WSOP broadcasts just showed him winnin races, but apparently he played the non-tv hands so well and built up such a stack that he could afford to play'm. i don't think anyone in their right mind can claim raymer better then DN, but you can't dismiss raymer as a fluke either.
Ivey (4 WSOP Braclets none in hold em)Brunson(9 Braclets 2 in Main Event ) That leave 7 braclets in other gamesGreenstein(Probab;y has made more money in the last decade than anyone in MIxed cash games)
Did Barry tell you that?
you forgot lederer
DN is the whiz and nobody beats him. :club:
LMAOGreensteinIveyBrunsonLedererare better for sure
no one
Not sure if you guys saw that :roll: but nobody beats the whiz and if you looked, DN is the whiz......

If Raymer wins both the WPT Championship and WSOP main event in the same year it will definitely go down as one of the greatest accomplishments in tournament poker history along with Chan's back to back WSOP and HOF wins in 87-88 and second WSOP in 89 and Daniel's 2004 run.

Clearly, he has played with all 6 and is in a position to tell us.
WSOP 04 and Cardplayer 04 player of the year ...enough saidand lederer? are you kidding me? he doesn't even play in the big game. (at least hasn't anytime i've railbirded or heard about)