Watched High Stakes Poker Season 2 Again

Just as bad as Matusow I think. All he does is call call and call no matter if he is beat or not.If he can't lay down big hands then he is just a bad player. He might win a lot of money when the cards hit but if they don't he will lose money as fast as he makes them.

I disagree about being a "bad player." TV poker is way different to daniel I think. Normally, he can make big folds, but I think in some spots he wanted to make heroic calls for the TV. Just picked bad ones.

I disagree about being a "bad player." TV poker is way different to daniel I think. Normally, he can make big folds, but I think in some spots he wanted to make heroic calls for the TV. Just picked bad ones.
Why is TV poker different? If you are a poker player, TV or not you should play your hands right.
Just as bad as Matusow I think. All he does is call call and call no matter if he is beat or not.If he can't lay down big hands then he is just a bad player. He might win a lot of money when the cards hit but if they don't he will lose money as fast as he makes them.
and what makes you qualified to say anyone is a bad player...bracelets...WPT wins?

Hope he doesn't quit now that you've let the cat out of the bag.Imagine how the other players have been losing money to him for years, just to get him to think he knows something about this game.Hope his wife doesn't leave him now that it's been determined that he has no skills whatsoever.Well you're work here is done. good job. Time to work on Gus Hansen, calling with only one out...what a donk

Bold statement sir.What qualifies you to make such a claim?