*****official $5 Main Event Rivercard Pool*****

I would like to make sure to keep everyone happy and everything legit. Let's go ahead and close down the pool once we get to three handed or heads up. We can close it when it's full or even sooner, but I don't want any shenanigans closer to the end. Then, let's have someone (doesn't matter to me who) quote my OP for the record.Thoughts?Oh, and everything should be updated as of this moment.Please post in this thread or send me a PM if anything doesn't seem right.

The question is: How late will it be when it gets 3-handed? You might want to set an arbitrary time, like 7PM EST or something, so you could get all entries locked in and save yourself the trouble of monitoring the thread. Or maybe you don't mind the updating and monitoring stuff...Edit: On the other hand, it might get 3 handed earlier, as this things starts at 3PM EST, so it might be tough to set an arbitrary time...

The question is: How late will it be when it gets 3-handed? You might want to set an arbitrary time, like 7PM EST or something, so you could get all entries locked in and save yourself the trouble of monitoring the thread. Or maybe you don't mind the updating and monitoring stuff...Edit: On the other hand, it might get 3 handed earlier, as this things starts at 3PM EST, so it might be tough to set an arbitrary time...
I'll be around most of the day while I should be working, and I'm not going out tonight, so it should be fine.I do want to let everyone know that I'm going out of town for a wedding, so payments might not be made as soon as the main event is over.
Can I have:7 :diamond:8 :diamond:Simo_8ball is shipping for me
That's fine, but unless I hear from him, if he wins, I'll ship back to him and you guys can figure it out.Deal?
Edit: On the other hand, it might get 3 handed earlier, as this things starts at 3PM EST, so it might be tough to set an arbitrary time...
$10 says it doesn't get 3-handed before midnight EST. (I just can't help myself)
$10 says it doesn't get 3-handed before midnight EST. (I just can't help myself)
I will go ahead and not take that bet, but thanks. Good, more time for more entries.

I won't be around this evening, so assuming that the ME doesn't get down to two handed, we'll close the pool sometime tomorrow afternoon, once play has resumed.Sound like a dealaments?

I'm going to go ahead and close the pool. If there are any late entries, they need to be in by midnight eastern. I won't be around, if someone could please quote my original post at midnight, that would be awesome.Good luck.

I'm going to finish off the pool for Jeepster. If you still want a pick, post it here and ship to Jeepster, we will sort things out later. I'm closing it at 12 midnight e.t., or when the tournament is heads up, whichever comes first.

Closed. GL all!

Idea taken from another thread - guess the river card of this year's main event.Ship to Jeepster420 on stars, and please post your FCP and stars handle, your choice of card, and post when you ship mobnies.I'll update this thread as often as I can. If the pool doesn't fill up and the rivercard is not 'bought', then refunds will be shipped.**Multiple entries are allowed, and encouraged.$5 Pool---2 :club: ---3 :club: ---4 :club: ---MEX123 (Steve73)5 :club: ---6 :club: --- scr 1899 (rogerwilco)7 :heart: ---8 :heart: --9 :club: ---scr 1899 (rogerwilco)T :club: ---J :club: ---Q :club: ---Mercury69 (xMercury69x) (pending funds)K :club: ---A :club: ---theresa113 (Thanks for swallowing, from guys everywhere.)2 :club: ---3 :D ---Santzes4 :D ---MEX123 (Steve73)5 :D ---6 :D ---eYank7 :) ---Stuples (paid by simo_8ball)8 :) ---Stuples (paid by simo_8ball)9 :) ---T :icon_dance: ---bobbywithaniJ :icon_dance: ---Q :icon_dance: ---K :icon_dance: ---olnumber7A :icon_dance: ---2 :club: ---3 :heart: ---bmtphs8294 :heart: ---MyPlayisRAB5 :heart: ---6 :heart: ---7 :heart: ---GWCGWC8 :heart: ---pmk-one9 :heart: ---T :heart: ---scr 1899 (rogerwilco)J :heart: ---Q :heart: ---K :heart: ---A :heart: ---AAsnake882 :icon_dance: ---JCH223 :icon_dance: ---4 :icon_dance: ---5 :heart: ---kcee1090 (allin1090)6 :club: ---7 :club: ---8 :club: ---9 :club: ---MrPristine (proxavier9)T :heart: ---J :heart: ---simo_8ballQ :club: ---Spademan (pending funds)K :club: ---Sphereus (Bateman)A :club: ---AAsnake88