J10o On Button - Calling Shove On The Turn?

Full Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.15/$0.306 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $32.45UTG+1: $7CO: $95.20Hero: $61.75SB: $27.35BB: $40.45Pre-flop: (6 players) Hero is Button with T :D J :club:2 folds, CO calls, Hero raises to $1.35, 2 folds, CO calls.Flop: J :D T :) 7 :D ($3.15, 2 players)CO bets $3.15, Hero raises to $9.75, CO calls.Turn: K :D ($22.65, 2 players)CO checks, Hero bets $14, CO raises all-in $84.1, Hero...CO has limped a lot and Ive raised it up with position numerous times and taken it down preflop or on the flop every time.

This is a sick spot. I like folding here. Best case scenario for you is he has something like JQ or KQ. You could easily be down to 4 outs or 2 outs. If hes doing this with flush draw then well played. Barely ahead or way behind for us....Any reads?

This is a sick spot. I like folding here. Best case scenario for you is he has something like JQ or KQ. You could easily be down to 4 outs or 2 outs. If hes doing this with flush draw then well played. Barely ahead or way behind for us....Any reads?
No substantial read other then villain limping the vast majority of his range. He hadnt shown much resistance earlier when Id raised his limps.

i think you have to fold...if this is the first time he's gotten out of line, i guess you have to assume him for a hand

i think you have to fold...if this is the first time he's gotten out of line, i guess you have to assume him for a hand
+1He's OOP and pulled the check-shove. He played his hand for a *lot* of strength: he could easily have Q9 (since he limps so often, this is in his range) or a set. I've seen a lot of players (myself included) who give up the betting lead with a set on the flop, only to pick it up on the turn with a check-raise. Personally, I don't like to do this when there were so many draws on the flop, but I have seen a lot of players who do it without regard to flop texture.

horrible turn he could be easily on aq 2 overs with gut shot draw and just got lucky a hand like jack 10 really needs to hit a straight trips full house that kinda hand its very vunerable hitting pairs

I fold, but I also check behind the turn a lot for pot control
I don't like the check behind on the turn. Normally, I'm a big advocate for pot control (search my strat posts if you doubt this :club:) but in this case, your hand is strong enough to lead again, especially when there are so many river cards that *destroy* your hand. For example, your hand is garbage on the river if any Q or 9 shows up. If a heart shows up, you're in trouble, also another K on the river kills your hand. Basically, half the deck is a scare card to your hand; for some, you would be hard pressed to call a 1/2 pot bet on the river, for other cards, you can still call, only to find out you're beat.No, I definitely bet the turn here. It just so happens that in this particular case, we learn that we're likely behind, and we dump our hand. That being said, in no way would I regret the turn bet (even though it results in us giving up our hand on the turn).
I don't like the check behind on the turn. Normally, I'm a big advocate for pot control (search my strat posts if you doubt this :club:) but in this case, your hand is strong enough to lead again, especially when there are so many river cards that *destroy* your hand. For example, your hand is garbage on the river if any Q or 9 shows up. If a heart shows up, you're in trouble, also another K on the river kills your hand. Basically, half the deck is a scare card to your hand; for some, you would be hard pressed to call a 1/2 pot bet on the river, for other cards, you can still call, only to find out you're beat.No, I definitely bet the turn here. It just so happens that in this particular case, we learn that we're likely behind, and we dump our hand. That being said, in no way would I regret the turn bet (even though it results in us giving up our hand on the turn).
our hand is already mostly destroyed with that turn card. as someone already noted, we're BA/WB here. that K brings a lot of outs for TP/OESD/flush draw hands that could realistically call the flop raise, and now pull a big turn semibluff even if we're ahead. with a check behind on the turn a lot of the scare cards you talk about will also freeze a turned str8 or trigger a modest blocking/value bet. another spade will too sometimes. if he's got a set (realistically, only 77 from the way villain's been described), well we of course shouldn't be betting. the $14 we bet on the turn is usually about the price we will have to pay to see a river showdown, and sometimes not even then if the board gets bad enough (because it'll go check-check or we fold). overall, i think the decision is sort of read dependent. against a player with a proclivity for passive play i lean towards betting the turn (since they're unlikely to go for a turn semibluff). but villain's pattern of going to flop against hero and repeatedly giving up looks more like a guy who has been looking for a spot to either trap us or make a stand, and this board looks like a pretty good one for him to do it with.

I think he just ginned you and is trying to push you off a draw if he thinks theres a chance you have one. I think about it and fold.