Old Poker Player Last Longer

With all these last longer bets floating around, I thought I'd make one too. Anyone want to make a wager on who lives longer between Dan Harrington and Doyle Brunson? Lay me some odds and a wager.

I love death pools, but it's gonna be a hard bet to keep up with.Come up up with some odds though. Or even money.I'll go $25 on Doyle checking out first. For no apparent reason, I mean they seem to be in good health.

I love death pools, but it's gonna be a hard bet to keep up with.Come up up with some odds though. Or even money.I'll go $25 on Doyle checking out first. For no apparent reason, I mean they seem to be in good health.
Yeah they are both in semi-good health. If one had a terminal ailment, that'd obviously throw off the equation a bit. I actually feel dirty for proposing a death bet, but I'll think of some odds anyways. Other people can propose odds or new contenders for the death pool.

Meh, there's nothing wrong with death pools. It freaks some people out, but I don't know why. It's GOING to happen to us all, why be so weird about it?

I'll bet you that Brunson is hung like horse where as Raymer is hung like a chinese man.
I'll lay you 2-1 odds that Allen Cunningham has fellated a man in a dark alley.
Meh, there's nothing wrong with death pools. It freaks some people out, but I don't know why. It's GOING to happen to us all, why be so weird about it?
Probably freaks out the people who are involved... if they find out. Well, only if the bet is for a very large amount of money. Some people will do anything for, say $100,000 (or probably less, lol).
Probably freaks out the people who are involved... if they find out. Well, only if the bet is for a very large amount of money. Some people will do anything for, say $100,000 (or probably less, lol).
LOL never thought of that. On another subject my girl will take you down at tetris. She is like some sort of phenomenon, i thought i was pretty good until she found out my record was 449 lines. She then made it her life's work to beat me. She shattered my record within days. I think her standing record now is 1344 or soemthing stupid like that. You might be better but i doubt it.