What The ... Is Going On?

Hi!So, I just got back from Afghanistan about 2 weeks ago. Some pretty cool stuff, really... but wrong forum for that, I think.Access to FCP was pretty much impossible while there, because it was filtered out... not just by the official government computers, but by the Nazi-like Satellite internet company that we had access to in our B-huts. Using stuff like duckmansworld or notyourip was possible, but not very useful, because the internet was about half the speed of dial-up. I browsed occasionally, but definitely never good enough to participate in a discussion without becoming so frustrated I'd throw my computer through the plywood.Before I left, it seemed like online poker was pretty much f'ed. Last I saw, Neteller had taken everyone's money, withdrawing was difficult, and depositing was nearly impossible. It seems like nobody is having any big problems anymore, though. What happened? I'm thinking about starting to play online again, so how difficult is it to deposit, withdraw, and not end up with a roommate named Bubba? Anyone wanna volunteer to bring me up to speed?

One way to deposit on tilt or stars is to go to a Walgreens and buy a Gift2Go Visa gift card. As for the rest of the story, I'll let those who are more up to speed post the information.Also, thanks for your service and Welcome Home.

Nothing illegal about playing online poker. I made my last deposit with a visa debit card. If I ever withdraw from Pokerstars, the Earth with quit spinning .
<------------------