not a big hand i am just curious. also did i play it wrong??PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (9 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)MP3 ($78.25)CO ($30.15)Button ($31.50)SB ($19.50)BB ($12.35)UTG ($45)Hero ($19.50)MP1 ($7.50)MP2 ($51.05)Preflop: Hero is UTG+1 with Kspade.gif, Aheart.gif. 1 fold, Hero raises to $2, 3 folds, CO calls $2, 1 fold, SB calls $1.75, BB calls $1.50.Flop: ($8) Qheart.gif, 5spade.gif, 7heart.gif(4 players)SB checks, BB checks, Hero checks, CO checks.Turn: ($8) Adiamond.gif(4 players)SB checks, BB checks, Hero bets $1.5, CO folds, SB folds, BB calls $1.50.River: ($11) 6diamond.gif(2 players)BB bets $5, Hero???

Why bet so small on the turn? I'd bet more like 6 on the turn, it will give you a better idea of what you're up against if you get called.I'd probably call the river but isap

A few questions come to mind:Why are you only sitting with $19.50?Why did you bet so small on the turn?Why would you hesitate to call the river one bit?

with your stack i'd be pushing, not calling. it looks desperate enough to get a call from someone holding 68 which is definitely a possibility here. you need more chips man. at LEAST 50bbs.

with your stack i'd be pushing, not calling. it looks desperate enough to get a call from someone holding 68 which is definitely a possibility here. you need more chips man. at LEAST 50bbs.
Buying in short isn't nessecarily a bad thing. There's advantages to it, but I wont get too much into that.As played you gotta at least call, making the thin value raise/push is also an option, but I'd most likely just call here if you dont know where your at. I'd assume that he's either got you beat or has a busted draw so calling >> value raise without reads IMO.Bet more on the turn.
not a big hand i am just curious. also did i play it wrong??River: ($11) 6diamond.gif(2 players)BB bets $5, Hero???
With no info on the opponent you have no chioce but to call. However, at these stakes, some players can call almost any amount with anything resembling any kind of hand, but when THEY make a strong bet they will have one pair (no matter how pretty) beat 100% of the time.
Why bet so small on the turn? I'd bet more like 6 on the turn, it will give you a better idea of what you're up against if you get called.I'd probably call the river but isap
Yes, raise much more on the turn and call the river. I'm not really a fan of raising on the river because you have no idea where you're at as nobody has defined their hand. The only point of raising here is if you think you can get called by a worse hand. But you have no way to narrow his range down so it's kind of a shot in the dark.
not a big hand i am just curious. also did i play it wrong??PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (9 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)MP3 ($78.25)CO ($30.15)Button ($31.50)SB ($19.50)BB ($12.35)UTG ($45)Hero ($19.50)MP1 ($7.50)MP2 ($51.05)Preflop: Hero is UTG+1 with Kspade.gif, Aheart.gif. 1 fold, Hero raises to $2, 3 folds, CO calls $2, 1 fold, SB calls $1.75, BB calls $1.50.Flop: ($8) Qheart.gif, 5spade.gif, 7heart.gif(4 players)SB checks, BB checks, Hero checks, CO checks.Turn: ($8) Adiamond.gif(4 players)SB checks, BB checks, Hero bets $1.5, CO folds, SB folds, BB calls $1.50.River: ($11) 6diamond.gif(2 players)BB bets $5, Hero???
Meh. It's a cheap call and we hold a relatively decent hand.
Buying in short isn't nessecarily a bad thing. There's advantages to it, but I wont get too much into that.As played you gotta at least call, making the thin value raise/push is also an option, but I'd most likely just call here if you dont know where your at. I'd assume that he's either got you beat or has a busted draw so calling >> value raise without reads IMO.Bet more on the turn.
Very true, don't rag on people for this.Yeah, I would almost certainly call. TPTK is probably good, although he could have donked you. Don't bet so little on the turn.

I bet more preflop (because of position) or occasionally go for a checkraise if there is a lot of PF raising by the people in late position.I would cbet flop (2/3 pot or so). You only have CO yet to actYour turnbet is way to small... As played up to turn bet around 6 here.The river is an easy call... Because you played the hand so weak he could be doing this with any piece of the board.GL

It looks like a missed flush draw to me, as played I would just call but you should have bet about $6 on turn as it's is a drawing board... $1.5 on the turn is so cheap for a draw that you might as well have checked!!!!!

personally if i'm villain i'm sticking around w/ a gutter ball or looking for my second pair for that weak turn bet about 90% of the time... that's better than 6:1 odds on your moneythere's no way i'd give you credit for the A... & i'd likely bet a rivered 2 pair the same way... sorry for sounding redundant, but i think $5-$6 on the turn was the correct play... as this played out, i'd probably call the river bet & hope my TPTK was good...