Alter Ego Discussion Group

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After they locked my home thread I have been wandering FCP aimlessly. I finally feel welcome again. :club:
Your welcome in the Hideout anytime. We are very couch friendly. Fuck PACT.
Sweeeeeet! PACT is crazy anyway, who doesn't love a couch!?!
You're preaching to the choir. I sleep on the couch, by choice.
You can eat me.
You and I go well together. All we need is The Couch and Allison Stokke and we are set forever!
You, you got what I need but you say he's just a friend and you say he's just a friend, oh baby
How did I miss this? A+(now that's stuck in my head)
How did I miss this? A+(now that's stuck in my head)
If you gots the peer to peer hookups, I'd highly reccomend grabbing a compilation Biz Markie did with the @#$@ SPIN DOCTORS on the Space Jam soundtrack.. They redid "Thats the Way I Like It", originally by KC and the Sunshine Band. I use it for a bumper at the club all the time. There is goofy, there is over the top, and then there is that freakin' song. Trust me, it's worth the 30 seconds to find it.
If you gots the peer to peer hookups, I'd highly reccomend grabbing a compilation Biz Markie did with the @#$@ SPIN DOCTORS on the Space Jam soundtrack.. They redid "Thats the Way I Like It", originally by KC and the Sunshine Band. I use it for a bumper at the club all the time. There is goofy, there is over the top, and then there is that freakin' song. Trust me, it's worth the 30 seconds to find it.
I used to be a music downloadin' mofo, but I've been without interweb at the house for awhile now. But iwill definitely check it out when I can.EDIT: Just looked it up on youtube.... hilarious.
They redid "Thats the Way I Like It", originally by KC and the Sunshine Band. I use it for a bumper at the club all the time. There is goofy, there is over the top, and then there is that freakin' song. Trust me, it's worth the 30 seconds to find it.
I'm very old.
I'm very old.
I was about to say yea right... but I guess you are right. I'm 32. That still puts me in the top 1% of oldest farts on here.
I was about to say yea right... but I guess you are right. I'm 32. That still puts me in the top 1% of oldest farts on here.
I said I'm old for two reasons. First, the original was a staple at my high school dances. Second, I don't get why this remake is considered 'over the top'. Seems like a pretty straight remix to me.