If you managed to plug your leaks and are solidly beating the games now, then congrats, but if you still want help, you should really post your PT stats. A lot of the time something like flop aggression or VPIFSB or W$WSF will show a red flag.
Flop aggression factor : 2.57Turn : 2.70River : 3.54VPIFSB : 25.54W$WSF : 29.62They seem a a bit low , no?
what software do you guys use that tracks your stats and play. Especially the one that bundy uses to graph his progress?
I use Pokertracker and pokerace hud while playing.Pokergrapher works with Pokertracker to graph your results.

Well, for starters, flop aggression should be higher than turn aggression which should be higher than river aggression. You should probably be playing your draws a little more aggressively on the flop. I almost never c/c the flop OOP. I either lead, C/R, or C/F and only smooth-call flop bets when I have position to work with. My flop aggression's just over 4. And yeah, the W$WSF's too low too. I play more aggressive than most (38 there), but you should at least be over 30. That probably goes with the same thing of just being more aggressive on the flop. Also, it's especially true that you have to be aggressive at 0.25/0.50 where the vast majority of your opponents will be making mistakes by playing too passively rather than being exploitable by mindlessly firing 3 shells when they miss. Also, I hate saying that your VP$ISB is too low since that's a spot where most people play too loose (maybe me too?), so let me just ask, what's your overall VP$IP? Are you down around 20 or something? If this is FR, that would make more sense I guess; I play more 6-max, but with some FR thrown in.

MY VPIP is around 25. I am playing only 6 max and I am playing a big majority of my hands from CO and button.
I would be interested to see your VPIP and PFR for each position, actually. How LAG are you from the button compared to UTG?

12/3 UTG is VERY tight and pretty passive, and I think you should be more aggressive from there (not necessarily looser, but more aggro). If there's one thing to pick up on from the cardrunners videos it's how rare it is to see them limp in as the first to enter a pot.Of course, this is coming from the LAG that dropped over 5 buyins in 2 hours today playing a lower variance game.

Flop aggression factor : 2.57Turn : 2.70River : 3.54VPIFSB : 25.54W$WSF : 29.62They seem a a bit low , no?I use Pokertracker and pokerace hud while playing.Pokergrapher works with Pokertracker to graph your results.
i want to play.Flop agg factor: 3.43Turn agg factor: 3.70Riv agg factor: 3.01VPIFSB: 62.90 yikes!W$WSF: 32.97VPIP: 46.04VPIP-botton: 63.27this is only 7,941 hands between 6 max $25 PL and $50 PL... although tables on UB get short and I'm playing a lot of 3 handed, 4 handed.

Definitely fold your SB more.This might be the first time in my life I've heard/said this in regards to PLO, but I think you may be playing too many hands on the button. Just because you have position doesn't mean you have a free license to call with junk.EDIT: Oh, and you can change your forum title from 'Poker Forum Veteran' to whatever the hell you want now you have 1k posts.

I have no idea. Noone plays around me and i have noone to observe and comment on my game except a few hands i post here. I played a few sessions with Simo but he wasn't paying attention while playing. I thought i was running bad for while but i can't run bad for weeks can i? The play at $50 is pretty awful. I find a lot chances to put my money in as good OR i think i put my money in good. I caught a few very very marginal situations where i put a whole buyin in the pot. Actually i am sure i have plenty of leaks but i can't really understand what they are.****Only tomato and olive oil. Al dente spaghetti pomodori.
Yep.I tend to start out winning in a session, and just before I decide I'm going to leave, I'll pick up A-A or K-K and somehow the hand is always against the ONE bigger stack than me, and somehow they ALWAYS have a lower pair and hit the set. I know I should just start folding these hands and leave a winner, but I just haven't been able to make myself do it.
I know I should just start folding these hands and leave a winner, but I just haven't been able to make myself do it.
No you shouldn't. Never pass up on a +EV situation simply because it's too early in the session or because you are just about to leave.
Definitely fold your SB more.This might be the first time in my life I've heard/said this in regards to PLO, but I think you may be playing too many hands on the button. Just because you have position doesn't mean you have a free license to call with junk.EDIT: Oh, and you can change your forum title from 'Poker Forum Veteran' to whatever the hell you want now you have 1k posts.
Funny thing about that. On the button I run 63.3/23.9, CO I run 48.5/18.6, and Hijack I run 42/15.Button: 11.64CO: 19.77Hijack: 289.8342/15 is the sweet spot for me maybe???LOL @ the custom title, I've been opining (sp?, is this even a word?) about this for weeks.

I tried breaking down my position stats for the last month (when I've been playing tight/well preflop), but apparently it's way too small of a sample to mean anything. According to the stats, I'm a losing player from the cutoff, but am a massive winner for the blinds. No, I'm not talking about the "difference without blind" column. I mean that net, I'm averaging 0.5 BB/hand from the big blind and 0.16 BB/hand from the SB. I'd think that 8,000 hands would be a large enough sample to see at least some reasonable data there, but apparently not. Oh, and meserverv, you should tighten up a little. I started folding more preflop and took my VPIP under 40 and I saw a massive improvement in my results.