Quest To Get Into Ftp's 500k This Sunday And 1,000,000 Next Sunday.

Vtlaxer09 is my screen name on full tilt. Im new here but im wondering if anybody else is tryin to get into it without postin the huge buy ins?

Premature railage man. There's a LOT of poker to be played in an 8.80 sat tourney before people are gonna jump on the rail. Post when you're at the FT. If you're 1/30 in the 500k or the Million, then you may post. GL though!

• 1 year later...
Vtlaxer09 is my screen name on full tilt. Im new here but im wondering if anybody else is tryin to get into it without postin the huge buy ins?
Premature railage man. There's a LOT of poker to be played in an 8.80 sat tourney before people are gonna jump on the rail. Post when you're at the FT. If you're 1/30 in the 500k or the Million, then you may post. GL though!
Noob!!Oh and welcome to the forums.If anything check out these forums for help:http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...hp?showforum=19http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...howtopic=118306
Ban....everybody in this thread.
What if I'm only reading the thread and am not actually going to post a... ...Oh damn. Never mind.

<<<<<Searched for Vtlaxter09 on FT before realizing this was a bump...Pathetic interneting on my part.But I can tell you that VT is registered for the $32K Guarantee, DD's A & B and FTOPS #1, so good luck and no premature rail jinxage FTW...

And now you hate rails. Ironic.
Damn you Phoenix!!!You got me (finally)... You would think that I would be *more* on guard, what with all the old thread bumpages you're doing.