Ak Put To Decision On Turn

No Reads.Please include evaluations of bets on all streets, I'm still learning No Limit cash games.Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (9 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)CO ($38.20)Hero ($17.75)SB ($21.60)BB ($24.80)UTG ($15.35)UTG+1 ($24.50)MP1 ($32.05)MP2 ($18.40)MP3 ($7.90)Preflop: Hero is Button with Adiamond.gif, Kclub.gif. 6 folds, Hero raises to $0.75, SB calls $0.65, BB calls $0.50.Flop: ($2.25) 2heart.gif, 7spade.gif, Aspade.gif(3 players)SB checks, BB checks, Hero bets $1.8, SB calls $1.80, BB folds.Turn: ($5.85) 7heart.gif(2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $3, SB raises to $19.05 (All-In), Hero ?

No Reads.Please include evaluations of bets on all streets, I'm still learning No Limit cash games.Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (9 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)CO ($38.20)Hero ($17.75)SB ($21.60)BB ($24.80)UTG ($15.35)UTG+1 ($24.50)MP1 ($32.05)MP2 ($18.40)MP3 ($7.90)Preflop: Hero is Button with Adiamond.gif, Kclub.gif. 6 folds, Hero raises to $0.75, SB calls $0.65, BB calls $0.50.Flop: ($2.25) 2heart.gif, 7spade.gif, Aspade.gif(3 players)SB checks, BB checks, Hero bets $1.8, SB calls $1.80, BB folds.Turn: ($5.85) 7heart.gif(2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $3, SB raises to $19.05 (All-In), Hero ?
I an calling here most of the time. it is only 1-1.2 because you started the hand short. You both would have to be a lot deeper to make me lay this down.

Normally, I am arguing against overvaluing TPTK. But in this situation --given stack sizes-- the villian's line just doesn't make sense and I call. Sure, he could have a set, but against two opponents, he is likely to raise the flop (with the flush draw out there). I certainly seen sets stay hidden until the turn, but it's like he doesn't want value for his hand. At this level, it could certainly be somebody with a hand like 89 who peeled a turn card and hit it. Then again, you could see this play with Ax of hearts.Bottom line, based on the chips remaining versus pot size, I'm not thinking too deeply here and am stacking off.