Final Table Of Event #32 Seven Card Stud

Hand #12 - Coburn Lays it DownNesbitt Coburn x-x-Ac 6d Qs 8sDaniel Negreanu x-x-7c 9h Ks 7dSeverin Walser 4cNegreanu completes and Coburn raises. Negreanu calls. Walser folds. On fourth, Coburn bets and Negreanu calls. On fifth, Coburn checks and Negreanu bets. Coburn calls. On sixth, Negreanu takes the lead and bets. Coburn folds.I added the cards for you!

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

EDIT: Why aren't the cards showing up?
Think about it.. when you drag and copy, does it copy text or images..?

Hand #14 - Coburn Lays it DownJeff Lisandro Ad 6c 5c JsNesbitt Coburn Qd Kc 7s 4hBring-in 4cLisandro raises and Nesbitt calls. The bring-in folds.On fourth through sixth, Lisandro bets and Coburn calls. On seventh, Lisandro bets and Coburn folds.Coburn lays down another. This one makes LESS sense in so many ways. The amount that MUST be in the pot, and, if it was worth a call on 6th, why not on 7th? Unless you were drawing all the way to 7th, which would be a pretty bad play.. it just doesn't make sense.

Hand #16 - Negreanu on ThirdDaniel Negreanu KhSeverin 2dNegreanu completes and picks it up.

Hand #14 - Coburn Lays it DownJeff Lisandro Ad 6c 5c JsNesbitt Coburn Qd Kc 7s 4hBring-in 4cLisandro raises and Nesbitt calls. The bring-in folds.On fourth through sixth, Lisandro bets and Coburn calls. On seventh, Lisandro bets and Coburn folds.Coburn lays down another. This one makes LESS sense in so many ways. The amount that MUST be in the pot, and, if it was worth a call on 6th, why not on 7th? Unless you were drawing all the way to 7th, which would be a pretty bad play.. it just doesn't make sense.
Maybe he just had a pair of queens and decided that wasn't enough and keep his remaining chips for a desperate attempt the next hand?
[EDIT: Why aren't the cards showing up?Cards are showing for me in pokernews.com
They are, but not when I copy. Whaev.Hand #15 - Nesbitt Coburn DoublesCoburn x-x-9d 5s Ts 4cFrangos x-x-8c Kh Tc AcNegreanu 2hFrangos completes and Coburn raises all in. Frangos re-raises to isolate and everyone else folds. Coburn hits nines and fours and doubles up.
They are, but not when I copy. Whaev.Hand #15 - Nesbitt Coburn DoublesCoburn x-x-9d 5s Ts 4cFrangos x-x-8c Kh Tc AcNegreanu 2hFrangos completes and Coburn raises all in. Frangos re-raises to isolate and everyone else folds. Coburn hits nines and fours and doubles up.
Its because the cards are images, you either have to retype the cards or copy each image individually.
Did you even read my post? When you copy, it copies text, as thats all you can copy into these reply boxes. You can do the links, which would show the images in here, but you can't paste images directly into these reply boxes. That's why when you put a smiley in your post it shows as text rather than an image, but then becomes an image on the board. I hope you understand now.
No idea. All the sites are slackin on their chip count responsibilities.
They seem to only be updating chip counts when a player is eliminated.
EDIT: Why aren't the cards showing up?
Hand #1 - Negreanu Wastes No TimeFrangos 4 :heart:Lisandro Q :D 6 :club: 9 :D 2 :heart:Negreanu J :D 5 :) A :) 5 :D Lisandro completes on third and Negreanu calls. Negreanu bets on fourth and Lisandro calls. Lisandro bets on fifth and Negreanu calls. Negreanu bets on sixth and seventh and Lisandro calls. Negreanu takes it.Negreanu shows 9 :) 7 :icon_dance: for the flush. Negreanu takes a 60,000 pot from the chipleader.
look at mine to see how to convert it over for the forum. it takes a little more work than just copying and pasting from the website. :icon_dance:
look at mine to see how to convert it over for the forum. it takes a little more work than just copying and pasting from the website. :club:
youre my hero!
I'm guessing Daniel is in the 320k range.
Dont know if its that high just yet he was at 220k when the last player was eliminated.

Hand #27 - Jacks, Rolled UpNick Frangos x-x-4d 6s T2Daniel Negreanu x-x-Jh 4h TcJeff Lisandro x-x- 2h 4dNick Frangos completes and Negreanu calls. So does Lisandro.On fourth, Negreanu bets and Frangos calls. Lisandro folds.On fifth, Negreanu bets and wins - showing rolled up jacks!Way to get back on track.

Nick Frangos must be close to the top, he's been taking down pots left and right.
Personally, I'd rather see Frangos go out next followed by Lisandro. IMO, Frangos is a much better stud player than Lisandro.