Chan Going For #11

I'll root for Rizen.......A good guy.....
Yep, I would have rooted for him too if Scott Clements wasn't in it.
Despite what others say, I appreciate the updates. Don't listen to the haters.
word. wilco should pull that stick out of his a$$ and leave this thread the hell alone. anyone know how Eric Lynch is doing in this thing?

Weee!!! My horse wins!(From Cardplayer)Scott Clements Wins Event #23 ($194,206)On the first hand of heads-up action Eric Lynch pushed all in and Clements immediately called. They turned up their cards and Lynch held Q7 2 2 to Clements’ K 9 9 8. The board was dealt Q 4 2 8 9 and Clements won his second gold bracelet with three nines. He also took home the first-place prize of $194,206. Lynch was awarded $119,508 for his second-place efforts.(Going into heads-up play, Clements had a monolithic lead: $1,700,000 to Eric Lynch's less than $100,000 stack.)I'm glad to hear it went Clements/Lynch: #1/#2

Weee!!! My horse wins!(From Cardplayer)Scott Clements Wins Event #23 ($194,206)On the first hand of heads-up action Eric Lynch pushed all in and Clements immediately called. They turned up their cards and Lynch held Q7 2 2 to Clements’ K 9 9 8. The board was dealt Q 4 2 8 9 and Clements won his second gold bracelet with three nines. He also took home the first-place prize of $194,206. Lynch was awarded $119,508 for his second-place efforts.(Going into heads-up play, Clements had a monolithic lead: $1,700,000 to Eric Lynch's less than $100,000 stack.)I'm glad to hear it went Clements/Lynch: #1/#2
I first heard of Clements last year, now it seems like he is always winning or placing high in the money in tournaments. Such is sick poker player.
plz die. your useless. why do you have to flame? does it make you feel manly? I do not understand why you flame a very informative thread. you are a douchebag. Rogerwilco--die.
What an interesting post..