$6 Ft Stake For Simple Q.

In my never-ending quest to get freaking money off the intra web, and if I have to pay 3.2% to paypal again I'm gonna be bummed. I'm gonna set up epassporte through a credit card. All of mine are mastercards though and I need a visa. Where can I go online to get a pre paid visa immediately? Don't want it sent to me, don't want to go to the store. I just wanna go to a site, get a card number and plug it into epassporte.Doable? Not doable? Search didn't give results.Also, go DN.Ok, so for anyone else looking to answer these q's the sites in this topic work. Simon is very cheap too so there ya go. No more late night walmart runs.

I got a buddy that's a waiter, he can get you a visa number..but I don't know if he'll do it for $6.I'll ask though

I got a buddy that's a waiter, he can get you a visa number..but I don't know if he'll do it for $6.I'll ask though
Hmm...Well F-it. If you can get me a cc and passport I'm down. I'll go up to $7.5. And I checked netspend, it's not an instant fix, which is what I'm hoping for. I want something like plug in info, get number, plug number into epassporte, drink beer.Maybe there's some online visa giftcards or something.

Good because my buddy the waiter was acting kind of funny, like I asked him to steal or something. I mean come on, you were going to do the illegel stuff not him. He was just going to profit from it.

Good because my buddy the waiter was acting kind of funny, like I asked him to steal or something. I mean come on, you were going to do the illegel stuff not him. He was just going to profit from it.
Exactly. PM when my identity's ready.