Went out to Vegas by myself for the weekend to play in the 1500 NL event. Had a buddy coming with me but backed out at the last minute. Landed Friday around 4 in vegas, headed over to the ever so pleasant Wild Wild West(never go there, let alone stay there) Saw it on a map and it looked like it was very close to the Rio and I didnt want to drop over 200 a night just to sleep there for a few hours. Had some cash to pick up at the Rio so I went over there and played a little 1-2 NL after I walked by the poker room and saw that pretty much 8 of the 10 players were all wasted. I get my seat and it turns out that 6 of them were all friends and were wasted. Game was easy but it broke after they all had to leave. Finished up about 160. Key hands:AA>77 after i straddle and raise it to 20 and shorty went all in.9c3c>?? raise preflop on button. Guy calls and i flop trips. He gave me out 90 before folding on river.After that I headed over to the Rio to register for the tourney. Line wasnt bad at all and was registered in about 20 minutes. Sit down and play some 2-5NL and drop 200. lost big hand with QQ after guy hit u pair on a J67 flop. 67 called 50 preflop after I raised it to that after a button straddle and a caller. oh well.Headed back to the hotel and called it a night.Had breakfast at the West and headed over to the Rio. Sat at my table and was a little dissapointed no pros but also happy. Couldnt get anything going early and was down to 1200 after the first level. Got short to 800 and got it all in with 9s vs AQ, A on river good game me. I did manage to win a $100 last longer bet with some guy after he got pissed off at me for calling the clock on him. He was debating a river call for at least 5 minutes and noone at the table would speak up, so I did and he flipped out on me. A few hands later I asked him if he would take the bet and he did. 3 hands later he hands me the 100 and leaves. I busted out in the 2nd level about 30 minutes in. Was a little steamed so I took a walk over to the Gold Coast and decided to go play some 1-2NL. Game was ridiculously easy and turned 300 into 1100, in 6 hours. Had this old drunk guy at my table who said his name was Lucky who was just dumping money to me. I started drinking as soon as I got to the Coast and probably had 12-14 drinks during that 6 hour session. I rack up and decide to head back to the Rio. Sit down in a 2-5 NL game and am pretty out of it by then, so dont really remember too many hands. Was in for 400 and racked up with 750 in chips and 1300 cash after 5 hours and another 10 drinks. Overall on the 2 sessions up 2450 and 20-25 drinks. Headed home to the West and crashed.Woke up the next day hit Ceasars played 1-3 NL with a massive hangover and booked a +200 session after 3 hours. Overall the trip was a good time. Never got to meet up with any of the FCP guys, but next time I'll pursue that a little more. Total numbers for the tripUp 2600 in cash gamesPlayed the 1500 event, but only had 500 of myself so that was -500+2100 not a bad trip

Sometimes when you bust out your all pissed off but end up making like top 60 money in cash games a few hrs later. Funny how it works out like that. Nice job. I myself am 1 week from today leaving for vegas. It cant get here soon enough.

Was definately a great time, wish i would have went deeper into the tourney, but oh well ill be back at the end of the month for another shot at it.