Who Is Going To Be In Vegas For The $10,000 Main Event?

Hello everyone,I am posting this tread to find out who will be in Vegas to play the $10,000 Main Event, and what there plans are? I apologize if there have been similar threads.1 - How many days?2 - What days you will be there?3 - What hotel you are staying at?4 - Where you plan on playing during your Day1 off days and July 9th?If we can, I would like to somehow maintain a list of players playing the main event… maybe a second thread? Any suggestions? This tread is for people to find out who is doing what, and to see if their plans are similar to what others might be doing as far as games go.Some might be playing 1/2NL, 2/5NL, 5/10NL, 10/20NL, or 10/20 limit, 20/40 limit, or 40/80 limit or larger games. At least this way we can find out who wants to do what and if anyone wants to hang out. MY PLANS: (Not set in stone, but maybe someone has some suggestions)I will be there 9 days, from July 4th to July 12th.I am staying at the Rio.July 4th - After check in, wonder around and find a 2/5NL gameJuly 5th - I will probably play the $500NL tournament at the Bellagio. Then play a 2/5NL Cash game.July 6th - Try to play day 1A. If not then back to the Belagio for the $1000NL Tournament, then a 2/5 NL at the BellagioJuly 7th - 2/5 NL maybe somewhere else than the BellagioJuly 8th - Golf in the morning and then 2/5NL July 9th - Golf in the morning and then 2/5NL, then the meet and greet at the Bellagio. July 10th - Hopefully play Main event Day 2, if not, go golfing and find a 2/5NL game. July 11th - Hopefully play Main event Day 3, if not, find a 2/5NL game.July 12th - Hopefully play Main event Day 4, if not, find a 2/5 NL game and catch my 11:00pm flight. July 13th – If I am there July 13th, I won't mind changing my airline ticket…. Life is going really good. Viva Las Vegas!!Cheers everyone, see you in Vegas.

MY PLANS: (Not set in stone, but maybe someone has some suggestions)I will be there 9 days, from July 4th to July 14th.I am staying at the Rio.July 4th - After check in, wonder around and find a 2/5NL gameJuly 5th - I will probably play the $500NL tournament at the Bellagio. Then play a 2/5NL Cash game.July 6th - Try to play day 1A. If not then back to the Belagio for the $1000NL Tournament, then a 2/5 NL at the BellagioJuly 7th - 2/5 NL maybe somewhere else than the BellagioJuly 8th - Golf in the morning and then 2/5NL July 9th - Golf in the morning and then 2/5NL, then the meet and greet at the Bellagio. July 10th - Hopefully play Main event Day 2, if not, go golfing and find a 2/5NL game. July 11th - Hopefully play Main event Day 3, if not, find a 2/5NL game.July 12th - Hopefully play Main event Day 4, if not, find a 2/5 NL game and catch my 11:00pm flight. July 13th – If I am there July 13th, I won't mind changing my airline ticket…. Life is going really good. Viva Las Vegas!!Cheers everyone, see you in Vegas.
So you're staying til the 14th but your flight is on the 12th? Where the hell do you live?!
So you're staying til the 14th but your flight is on the 12th? Where the hell do you live?!
Ooops sorry, the 14th was a typo, I edited it now. I live on the east coast of Canada, not that close to Vegas.. It takes me 10 1/2 hours by airline to get there.

I will be there... still working out a schedule though.... and will be staying at friends house so really I am just gonna go with the flow. Leaving end of June from Vancouver.

I will be there... still working out a schedule though.... and will be staying at friends house so really I am just gonna go with the flow. Leaving end of June from Vancouver.
I'm coming down from Vancouver as well. I'll be there the 3rd-18th.

Alex Jacob J.C. Tran Jared Hamby Daniel Negreanu Phil Ivey Phil Hellmuth Jr. Steve Billirakis Gavin Smith Justin Bonomo Burt Boutin Erik Cajelais Jonathan Little Chris Reslock Allen Cunningham Tom Schneider Greg Mueller Marco Traniello Paul Evans Jamie Gold Greg RaymerChris MoneymakerAnnie DukeShannon ElizabethHoward LedererBen AffleckMatt DamonShannon ElizabethErick LindgrenErik SeidelDoyle BrusonTodd BrunsonBarry GreensteinJoe SebokEli ElizraThey will be there for the WSOP, I think thats about it .......If the OP wants to meet with FCPers there is a meet and greet thread stickied.

Ooops sorry, the 14th was a typo, I edited it now. I live on the east coast of Canada, not that close to Vegas.. It takes me 10 1/2 hours by airline to get there.
youre quite the baller for someone from moncton.l...lolim from fredericton.. are they still running the 1/2 and 2/4 nl games at that club in moncton?