Villain was 48/10/1.1 after 30 hands... this was the first big hand we were both in.Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (5 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)Hero ($50.75)Button ($15.45)SB ($15.20)BB ($55.65)UTG ($72.10)Preflop: Hero is MP with Aspade.gif, Adiamond.gif. 1 fold, Hero raises to $2, 1 fold, SB calls $1.75, BB calls $1.50.Flop: ($6) 9diamond.gif, 4club.gif, 3club.gif(3 players)SB checks, BB bets $4.5, Hero raises to $12, SB folds, BB calls $7.50.Turn: ($30) Kclub.gif(2 players)BB bets $15, Hero...

Very typically dump this hand. He's representing the flush, so unless you have strong reason to believe that he's fond of bluffing scare cards, it's pretty likely he's got it. There's really not much in his range that we beat...unless it's a very oddly played Ac9/TcT.

Villain was 48/10/1.1 after 30 hands... this was the first big hand we were both in.Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (5 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)Hero ($50.75)Button ($15.45)SB ($15.20)BB ($55.65)UTG ($72.10)Preflop: Hero is MP with Aspade.gif, Adiamond.gif. 1 fold, Hero raises to $2, 1 fold, SB calls $1.75, BB calls $1.50.Flop: ($6) 9diamond.gif, 4club.gif, 3club.gif(3 players)SB checks, BB bets $4.5, Hero raises to $12, SB folds, BB calls $7.50.Turn: ($30) Kclub.gif(2 players)BB bets $15, Hero...
I really think you have the best hand, the turn bet sure doesn't seem like he has a flush, its almost like a blocker bet. Id put him on QQ, JJ, AK or something similar.
I really think you have the best hand, the turn bet sure doesn't seem like he has a flush, its almost like a blocker bet. Id put him on QQ, JJ, AK or something similar.
I dont think I agree with this. AK doesnt bet that flop like that, and QQ and JJ prolly reraise on flop. FD w/ a pair or set almost always here. Im folding
I dont think I agree with this. AK doesnt bet that flop like that, and QQ and JJ prolly reraise on flop. FD w/ a pair or set almost always here. Im folding
I think AK will bet a flop like that out of position, especially in these stakes, but it just depends on who is playing.Do you have the results for this hand?

Results: I folded the hand, so I don't know what villain had. I thought the bet on the turn was really suspicious. I didn't think he'd bet a weak hand that transparently... exactly half the pot? It seemed like that bet was begging for a call/shove over the top. I still don't know how I feel about folding. He had played fairly passive up until this hand too, with an aggression factor of 1.1. I don't know. The situation didn't feel right, so I folded. If I had Ac in my hand, I'm most likely putting all my money in there.