Is anyone else still experiencing problems on Full Tilt from the upgrades? I basically can't play on there anymore because I get disconnected about every minute, and when I am connected it's really slow. I know it's not my connection as I have used the same one for about a year without ever a problem. If so, has anyone gotten any word from support yet when things might be running smoothly once again?

i had problems the last 4 times i was playing. 4 different days. usually after an hour or so, it would disconnect, but my internet was working.then would sign back in after 3 mins. annoying and cost me money.Infact, i'm annoyed with online poker a lot lately.

So I played last night for the first time since the upgrade, no mega-probs... little lag when playing 2 tables, very annoying, but nothing more than 5-7 seconds. Now I'm on at a different computer and everything is running fine... except for 1 major distraction. All of the 'player boxes' (the ones under your avatar that show your name and chip count) aren't showing up right. They are all green-ish, and some will periodicially switch back to what they are supposed to be... mega-annoying. But on another note on my first time since upgrade I did run good for me... no suckouts by me or against and took down the $50 1,000 guarantee at 4am est.... so obviously the 'Doom Switch' is messed up for me!

Wait a second....are the resizable tables gone? I used them last night... now tonight...not so much.... Help anybody?
My resizable tables are working. It seems that many others are having disconnect issues still though.