As well as playing poker im also an ambient composer and DJ (did a 9 hour set last friday, phew!) and have started compiling mixes for me to listen to during events as i find the music perfect for poker. Have uploaded part of one of the mixes, if anyone is interested i can upload more. The mix is inteneded to relax and help concentration, i hope people enjoy. Tracklisting as follows (Artist - Track (Album))1. Liquid Mind - Balance (Balance)2. David Bowie & Brian Eno - Warszawa (Low)3. ift Music)6. Not Yet Remembered - Harold Budd & Brian Eno (Ambient 2: The Plateaux Of Mirrors)7. Quiet Cannon - Steve Roach (Quiet Music)8. Subterraneans - David Bowie (Low)Link to mix

Public endorsement of internet piracy! How can you sleep at night? Or are u busy playing 9 hour sets all the time and never sleep?Either way I may take a peek.....

As well as playing poker im also an ambient composer and DJ (did a 9 hour set last friday, phew!) and have started compiling mixes for me to listen to during events as i find the music perfect for poker. Have uploaded part of one of the mixes, if anyone is interested i can upload more. The mix is inteneded to relax and help concentration, i hope people enjoy. Tracklisting as follows (Artist - Track (Album))1. Liquid Mind - Balance (Balance)2. David Bowie & Brian Eno - Warszawa (Low)3. Chris Edwards - Flight (Unreleased)4. Harold Budd - Madrigals of the Rose Angel (Pavilion of Dreams)5. A Delicate Romance - Harold Budd - John Foxx (Drift Music)6. Not Yet Remembered - Harold Budd & Brian Eno (Ambient 2: The Plateaux Of Mirrors)7. Quiet Cannon - Steve Roach (Quiet Music)8. Subterraneans - David Bowie (Low)Link to mix
I like, please do post more.